Warn meanings in Urdu
Warn meanings in Urdu are دھمکی دینا, جتانا, خبر دینا, آگاہ کرنا, کھڑ کھڑانا, خبردار کرنا, چوکس یا ہوشیار کرنا, چتانا Warn in Urdu. More meanings of warn, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Warn.
- (verb) : notify, usually in advance
- (verb) : ask to go away
- (verb) : notify of danger, potential harm, or risk
- (verb) : advise or counsel in terms of someone's behavior
I would warn you that I do not attribute to nature either beauty or deformity, order or confusion. Only in relation to our imagination can things be called beautiful or ugly, well-ordered or confused.
More words related to the meanings of Warn
More words from Urdu related to Warn
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Warn meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
خفتسخت سست کہنافضیحتتخویفواقف کرناڈنکاچلانادبانامارناجھر جھریبکواس کرنادستک دیناتاکید کرنادھَمکاناحرمت کرنارسوائملامت کرنابيدار ہو جانافروغسبڈپٹگھونسا مارناآرا کا تصادمعطا کَرناتحقیرڈرانافلاکتڈانٹمطلع کرناگوش گزار کرناآغاز کرنادنگئیضربمٹکاکھڑکھڑاناچوٹ لگانالتاڑناآبرو اتارناآگاہ کرنادھاکمشتہر کرناتوجہ دلاناآبروجھگڑاشیر ہونادھننادھچکہلکھناتحقیر کرناخطرہ ...
What are the meanings of Warn in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Warn in Urdu are آگاہ کرنا - aagaah karna, دھمکی دینا - dhamki deyna, کھڑ کھڑانا - khar kharaana, جتانا - jataana, خبردار کرنا - khabar daar karna and خبر دینا - khabar deyna. To understand how would you translate the word Warn in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Warn or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Warn synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Warn. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Warn in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Warn in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Warn with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by warn?
Meanings of warn are آگاہ کرنا - aagaah karna, دھمکی دینا - dhamki deyna, کھڑ کھڑانا - khar kharaana, جتانا - jataana, خبردار کرنا - khabar daar karna and خبر دینا - khabar deyna
Whats the definition of warn?
Definition of the warn are
- notify, usually in advance
- ask to go away
- notify of danger, potential harm, or risk
- advise or counsel in terms of someone's behavior
What is the synonym of warn?
Synonym of word warn are acquaint, bully, jar, remind, disgrace, emphasise, clatter, communicate, hands off, admonish
What are the idioms related to warn?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word warn.
- Break the news
What are the quotes with word warn?
Here are the quotes with the word warn in them
- I would warn you that I do not attribute to nature either beauty or deformity, order or confusion. Only in relation to our imagination can things be called beautiful or ugly, well-ordered or confused. — Baruch Spinoza
- Support the strong, give courage to the timid, remind the indifferent, and warn the opposed. — Whitney M. Young
- I want to warn anyone who sees the Peace Corps as an alternative to the draft that life may well be easier at Fort Dix or at apost in Germany than it will be with us. — Sargent Shriver
- I warn you against believing that advertising is a science. — William Bernbach