Warning meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Warning.
- (adjective satellite) : serving to warn
- (noun) : cautionary advice about something imminent (especially imminent danger or other unpleasantness)
- (noun) : notification of something, usually in advance
I've always gone out with much younger guys. But I rushed into relationships before really getting to know the person. What would come up as a warning sign within the first two weeks of dating would usually be the exact reason the relationship would end!
More words related to the meanings of Warning
More words from Urdu related to Warning
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Warning meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Warning
What are the meanings of Warning in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Warning in Urdu are نصیحت - nasiihat, اشارہ - ishaarah, دھمکی - dhamki, انتباہ - intibaah, تنبیہ - tanbiih and عبرت - ibrat. To understand how would you translate the word Warning in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Warning or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Warning synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Warning. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Warning in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Warning in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Warning with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by warning?
Meanings of warning are نصیحت - nasiihat, اشارہ - ishaarah, دھمکی - dhamki, انتباہ - intibaah, تنبیہ - tanbiih and عبرت - ibrat
Whats the definition of warning?
Definition of the warning are
- serving to warn
- cautionary advice about something imminent (especially imminent danger or other unpleasantness)
- notification of something, usually in advance
What is the synonym of warning?
Synonym of word warning are adhortation, gestured, threpe, implication, indice, wariment, allusiveness, gestatory, threave, hunch
What are the idioms related to warning?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word warning.
- Give notice
- Bite one thumb
- Dead men open the eyes of the living
- He that chastens one chastens twenty
- War of nerves
What are the quotes with word warning?
Here are the quotes with the word warning in them
- Art at its most significant is a Distant Early Warning System that can always be relied on to tell the old culture what is beginning to happen to it. — Marshall McLuhan
- I think of art, at its most significant, as a DEW line, a Distant Early Warning system that can always be relied on to tell the old culture what is beginning to happen to it. — Marshall McLuhan
- I've always gone out with much younger guys. But I rushed into relationships before really getting to know the person. What would come up as a warning sign within the first two weeks of dating would usually be the exact reason the relationship would end! — Carrie Ann Inaba
- Habaneros have a great fruity flavor, but the challenge is that you have to deflect the heat in order to taste the flavor. If you don't, you're dead. They should really have a warning sign on them. Deflect the habanero's heat by pairing it with sweet food. — Bobby Flay