Warren meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Warren.
- (noun) : a colony of rabbits
- (noun) : an overcrowded residential area
- (noun) : a series of connected underground tunnels occupied by rabbits
- (noun) : United States jurist who served as chief justice of the United States Supreme Court (1891-1974)
- (noun) : United States writer and poet (1905-1989)
President Obama likes to talk about the Buffett Rule. Well, here's a Buffett Rule that all Americans should be able to support: mom and pop businesses should not pay a higher tax rate than Fortune 500 corporations like Warren Buffett's.
What are the meanings of Warren in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Warren in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Warren in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Warren or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Warren synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Warren. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Warren in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Warren in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Warren with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by warren?
خرگوش کا باڑا
Whats the definition of warren?
Definition of the warren are
- a colony of rabbits
- an overcrowded residential area
- a series of connected underground tunnels occupied by rabbits
- United States jurist who served as chief justice of the United States Supreme Court (1891-1974)
- United States writer and poet (1905-1989)
What are the quotes with word warren?
Here are the quotes with the word warren in them
- I think it's quite extraordinary that people cast me as if I'm Warren Beatty: until I met my present wife, at the age of 35, you could name two girlfriends. — Colin Firth
- Until as recently as November of 1966, I had complete faith in the Warren Report. Of course, my faith in the Report was grounded in ignorance, since I had never read it. — Jim Garrison
- President Obama likes to talk about the Buffett Rule. Well, here's a Buffett Rule that all Americans should be able to support: mom and pop businesses should not pay a higher tax rate than Fortune 500 corporations like Warren Buffett's. — Rob Portman
- I've had Susan Sarandon play my mom, and now Lesley Ann Warren has played my mom, so if I could have Debra Winger play my mom, then I would have the trifecta of my favorite actresses playing my mother. — Jenna Fischer