Warrior meanings in Urdu
Warrior meanings in Urdu are دلاور, جنگ آزمودہ سپاہی, عسکی, مبارز, غازی مرد, جودھا, لشکری, محارب, مجاہد, شجاع, سپاہی, جنگجو Warrior in Urdu. More meanings of warrior, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Warrior.
- (noun) : someone engaged in or experienced in warfare
More words related to the meanings of Warrior
More words from Urdu related to Warrior
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Warrior meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
نِڈَرجواں مردبے تاریمردانہلشکرچھیڑمضبوطعشق بازتفریحمنچلاعالی حوصلہجان بازشجاعانہغاصبلشکریبانکامضبوط قد کاٹھ کاطاقتجوا کھیلناجراربلند ہمتسپاہحملہ آورضدیسپاہیباہمتتجربہ کارسورمابے باکلڑاکاجارحیت پسندلڑنے کا شائقبھڑکیلاچاقنڈرمتنازعبدھوبات کا دھنیجنگیمُبارَزتنومندبھڑک دارکھیلعلاج کرنابلند فطرتعظیممجاہدآمادہ جارحیتلڑاکوچھیلا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Warrior
What are the meanings of Warrior in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Warrior in Urdu are سپاہی - sipaahi, مجاہد - mujaahid, جنگجو - jangju, شجاع - shujaa, دلاور - dil aawar, جنگ آزمودہ سپاہی - jang aazmuudah sipaahi, لشکری - lashkari and محارب - muhaarib. To understand how would you translate the word Warrior in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Warrior or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Warrior synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Warrior. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Warrior in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Warrior in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Warrior with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by warrior?
Meanings of warrior are سپاہی - sipaahi, مجاہد - mujaahid, جنگجو - jangju, شجاع - shujaa, دلاور - dil aawar, جنگ آزمودہ سپاہی - jang aazmuudah sipaahi, لشکری - lashkari and محارب - muhaarib
Whats the definition of warrior?
Definition of the warrior are
- someone engaged in or experienced in warfare
What is the synonym of warrior?
Synonym of word warrior are soldieress, labouring, fighters, sepoys, militant, combatants, sepoy, valorous, battlers, valiant
What are the idioms related to warrior?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word warrior.
- A lord without riches is a soldier without arms
- A soldier fights upon his stomach
- Active service
- Before the mast
- One toils and another gets the credit
What are the quotes with word warrior?
Here are the quotes with the word warrior in them
- There are no contests in the Art of Peace. A true warrior is invincible because he or she contests with nothing. Defeat means to defeat the mind of contention that we harbor within. — Morihei Ueshiba
- When life is victorious, there is birth when it is thwarted, there is death. A warrior is always engaged in a life-and-death struggle for Peace. — Morihei Ueshiba
- Generally speaking, the Way of the warrior is resolute acceptance of death. — Miyamoto Musashi
- The warrior may fight for gold or for an immediate gain, or for something to take home for the winter to feed the family. The soldier is part of a more complex society. He's fighting for a group ethic of some sort. — C. J. Cherryh