Was meanings in Urdu
More words from Urdu related to Was
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Was meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Was in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Was
What are the meanings of Was in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Was in Urdu is تھا - tha. To understand how would you translate the word Was in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Was or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Was synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Was. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Was in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Was in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Was with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by was?
Meaning of was is تھا - tha
Whats the definition of was?
Definition of the was are
What is the synonym of was?
Synonym of word was are had, thae
What are the idioms with the word was?
Here are the idioms with the word was in them.
- Acorns were good till bread was found
- Advice was forthcoming from all few accepted the danger
- Advice was forthcoming from all; few accepted the danger
- Alexander conqueror of so many kingdoms and peoples was overcome by anger
- Alexander was once a crying babe
What are the idioms related to was?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word was.
- It is not most beautiful women whom men love most
- All my swans turned in to gees
- Apothecaries would not sugar their pills unless they were bitter
- Even aesop has no remedy for obsessions
- Man proposes god disposes
What are the quotes with word was?
Here are the quotes with the word was in them
- There is always some specific moment when we become aware that our youth is gone but, years after, we know it was much later. — Mignon McLaughlin
- The answer to old age is to keep one's mind busy and to go on with one's life as if it were interminable. I always admired Chekhov for building a new house when he was dying of tuberculosis. — Leon Edel
- I don't think of myself as a poor deprived ghetto girl who made good. I think of myself as somebody who from an early age knew I was responsible for myself, and I had to make good. — Oprah Winfrey
- Books were my pass to personal freedom. I learned to read at age three, and soon discovered there was a whole world to conquer that went beyond our farm in Mississippi. — Oprah Winfrey