Wasted meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Wasted.
- (adjective satellite) : very thin especially from disease or hunger or cold
- (adjective) : (of an organ or body part) diminished in size or strength as a result of disease or injury or lack of use
- (adjective satellite) : serving no useful purpose; having no excuse for being
- (adjective satellite) : not used to good advantage
Speaking of Twitter, I don't even know if I composed a blog entry in 2009, as I was too busy parceling my every thought into cute 140-character sound bites. I used to only worry about being pithy for a living now some of my best lines are wasted on a free app!
More words related to the meanings of Wasted
More words from Urdu related to Wasted
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Wasted meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ٹُوٹا پُھوٹامریضکم ہونافضول استعمال کرنابے کارخرابقلاشبربادیلٹنامارامردودجو خستہ حالت میں ہوبگاڑناویرانخاک میں ملانابے حقیقتبگڑنارائیگانڈبوناپامالیسبکلعنتیکھنڈرپامالتاراج کرناکھونامجذوببگڑامتحمل مزاجگلاناپائمالبے بنیادمقہورساقطبے نتیجہردیبرباد کرناویران بناناشکستہمتروکبیمارجھرناویران کرنالاحاصلگم گشتہنا کامیابتحلیل ہونااجاڑناتباہملعون ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Wasted
What are the meanings of Wasted in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Wasted in Urdu are برباد - bar baad, رائیگان - raa egaan and ضائع - zaae. To understand how would you translate the word Wasted in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Wasted or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Wasted synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Wasted. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Wasted in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Wasted in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Wasted with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by wasted?
Meanings of wasted are برباد - bar baad, رائیگان - raa egaan and ضائع - zaae
Whats the definition of wasted?
Definition of the wasted are
- very thin especially from disease or hunger or cold
- (of an organ or body part) diminished in size or strength as a result of disease or injury or lack of use
- serving no useful purpose; having no excuse for being
- not used to good advantage
What is the synonym of wasted?
Synonym of word wasted are destroyed, rutilated, in vain, waste, runtish, fruitless, patient, ruing, wastrife, accursed
What are the idioms related to wasted?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word wasted.
- Destroy sth root and branch
- Eat out of house and home
- Go to pot
- Pluck down
- Repay not virtue with vice
What are the quotes with word wasted?
Here are the quotes with the word wasted in them
- Because, if one is writing novels today, concentrating on the beauty of the prose is right up there with concentrating on your semi-colons, for wasted effort. — Neil Gaiman
- Speaking of Twitter, I don't even know if I composed a blog entry in 2009, as I was too busy parceling my every thought into cute 140-character sound bites. I used to only worry about being pithy for a living now some of my best lines are wasted on a free app! — Diablo Cody
- Billions are wasted on ineffective philanthropy. Philanthropy is decades behind business in applying rigorous thinking to the use of money. — Michael Porter
- Our economic system, run for profit and waste and based primarily on the extractive industries, is the cause of climate change. We have wasted the earth's treasure and we can no longer exploit it cheaply. — Vivienne Westwood