Water nymph meanings in Urdu
Water nymph meanings in Urdu is پانی اپسرا Water nymph in Urdu. More meanings of water nymph, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Water nymph Definitions
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Water nymph.
- (noun) : submerged aquatic plant having narrow leaves and small flowers; of fresh or brackish water
- (noun) : a fairy that inhabits water
- (noun) : (Greek mythology) any nymph of the water
- (noun) : a water lily having large leaves and showy fragrant flowers that float on the water; of temperate and tropical regions
What are the meanings of Water nymph in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Water nymph in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Water nymph in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Water nymph or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Water nymph synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Water nymph. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Water nymph in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Water nymph in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Water nymph with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by water nymph?
Whats the definition of water nymph?
Definition of the water nymph are
- submerged aquatic plant having narrow leaves and small flowers; of fresh or brackish water
- a fairy that inhabits water
- (Greek mythology) any nymph of the water
- a water lily having large leaves and showy fragrant flowers that float on the water; of temperate and tropical regions