Waver meanings in Urdu
Please find 8 English and definitions related to the word Waver.
- (verb) : move or sway in a rising and falling or wavelike pattern
- (verb) : pause or hold back in uncertainty or unwillingness
- (noun) : someone who communicates by waving
- (noun) : the act of pausing uncertainly
- (verb) : be unsure or weak
- (verb) : give off unsteady sounds, alternating in amplitude or frequency
- (verb) : move hesitatingly, as if about to give way
- (verb) : sway from side to side
More words related to the meanings of Waver
More words from Urdu related to Waver
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Waver meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ہلکورے لینابھاننالوٹ کا مالاٹکناتھرتھرانادہکناتموج کرنامسخرہدگنا دیناکن مناناچہل قدمیگھومناچال بازی کرنادھوکا دیناآگے پیچھے ہوناآگ بھڑکناادھر ادھر پھرناناہموار گول حرکت یا چکررکاوٹ ڈالنامچلناٹھٹے بازپھرناتھر تھراہٹگل گشتپھرانامنہ دبا کر ہنسنالکنت کرناقدم قدمکانپنالہلہاناموجزن ہوناظریفبد حواس کر دیناتھر تھراناچالآوارہ پھرنابےاعتماد کر دیناوقت ضائع کرناگھٹنا بڑھناچمکنالہرگَردِش کرنااٹکاؤتردداوپر نیچے یا ادھر ادھر ہلناٹہلناتیر دانگل گشت کرناہاتھ پھینکناکھی کھی ...
Idioms with the word Waver in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Waver
What are the meanings of Waver in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Waver in Urdu are لہرانا - laehraana, ڈگمگانا - dag magaana, ڈولنا - dolna, لہلہانا - Lehlahana, ہچکچانا - hich kichaana and تردد کرنا - taraddud karna. To understand how would you translate the word Waver in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Waver or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Waver synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Waver. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Waver in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Waver in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Waver with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by waver?
Meanings of waver are لہرانا - laehraana, ڈگمگانا - dag magaana, ڈولنا - dolna, لہلہانا - Lehlahana, ہچکچانا - hich kichaana and تردد کرنا - taraddud karna
Whats the definition of waver?
Definition of the waver are
- move or sway in a rising and falling or wavelike pattern
- pause or hold back in uncertainty or unwillingness
- someone who communicates by waving
- the act of pausing uncertainly
- be unsure or weak
- give off unsteady sounds, alternating in amplitude or frequency
- move hesitatingly, as if about to give way
- sway from side to side
What is the synonym of waver?
Synonym of word waver are squirm, stagger, vibrate, brandish, diddle, roam, hoisting, rable, hoast, glow
What are the idioms with the word waver?
Here are the idioms with the word waver in them.
- If property totters friends begin to waver simultaneously with it
- If property totters; friends begin to waver simultaneously with it
What are the idioms related to waver?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word waver.
- Halt between two opinions
- Dip the fiag
- Rainbow dressing
What are the quotes with word waver?
Here are the quotes with the word waver in them
- We will not waver we will not tire we will not falter, and we will not fail. Peace and Freedom will prevail. — George W.Bush
- But in its final creation it was not the part of the Father's power to fail as though exhausted. It was not the part of His wisdom to waver in a needful matter through poverty of counsel. — Giovanni Pico della Mirandola