Wax meanings in Urdu
Wax meanings in Urdu are موم لگانا, مومی کرنا, موم ملنا یا لگانا, تاؤ, غصہ, زیادہ ہونا, بڑھنا, ترقی کرنا, موم, پھیلنا Wax in Urdu. More meanings of wax, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Wax.
- (noun) : any of various substances of either mineral origin or plant or animal origin; they are solid at normal temperatures and insoluble in water
- (verb) : cover with wax
Look, I don't want to wax philosophic, but I will say that if you're alive you've got to flap your arms and legs, you've got to jump around a lot, for life is the very opposite of death, and therefore you must at very least think noisy and colorfully, or you're not alive.
More words related to the meanings of Wax
More words from Urdu related to Wax
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Wax meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
تر و تازہملناقبضہ کرنابڑھناسوگان بنتیزیطویل کرناجلالچھا جاناکُھلنابیرٹیلاپھیلناحدتمازتخبطزیادہ تیز کرنابخلہٹناچھتراؤ کرناروانہ ہوناناک سے چھوناآبسماناسدھارناکاروائحرمتگلاوٹپھلنافروع پانانسل بڑھاناوسیع ہوناکدورتچمک اٹھناگانٹھ لگاناطاری ہوناشاخین پھوٹناجمناناخواش یا خفا کرناچھپاناپریشانیآگایزاد کرنادریغ کرناسواریپھیلاناگمناضافہ ہوناپھیلاؤ ...
Idiom with the word Wax in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Wax
What are the meanings of Wax in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Wax in Urdu are تاؤ - taa o, موم - mom, غصہ - ghussah, بڑھنا - barhna, پھیلنا - phaelna, زیادہ ہونا - zeyaadah hona and ترقی کرنا - taraqqi karna. To understand how would you translate the word Wax in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Wax or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Wax synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Wax. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Wax in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Wax in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Wax with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by wax?
Meanings of wax are تاؤ - taa o, موم - mom, غصہ - ghussah, بڑھنا - barhna, پھیلنا - phaelna, زیادہ ہونا - zeyaadah hona and ترقی کرنا - taraqqi karna
Whats the definition of wax?
Definition of the wax are
- any of various substances of either mineral origin or plant or animal origin; they are solid at normal temperatures and insoluble in water
- cover with wax
What is the synonym of wax?
Synonym of word wax are huff, waxes, grief, march, flare, multiply, waxer, fury, mantle, divaricate
What are the idioms with the word wax?
Here are the idioms with the word wax in them.
- He that has a head of wax must not walk in the sun
What are the idioms related to wax?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word wax.
- Leaps and bounds
- To fight to a finish
- To find one's legs
- Wax and wane
- You can stand still in a flowing stream but not in the world of mankind
What are the quotes with word wax?
Here are the quotes with the word wax in them
- Look, I don't want to wax philosophic, but I will say that if you're alive you've got to flap your arms and legs, you've got to jump around a lot, for life is the very opposite of death, and therefore you must at very least think noisy and colorfully, or you're not alive. — Mel Brooks
- I can install toilets. I know all about the wax ring. I can tile floors. I'm learning how to do basic wiring. — Sandra Bullock
- Do not weep do not wax indignant. Understand. — Baruch Spinoza
- Colloquial poetry is to the real art as the barber's wax dummy is to sculpture. — Ezra Pound