Waxing meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Waxing.
- (noun) : the application of wax to a surface
- (noun) : a gradual increase in magnitude or extent
- (adjective) : (of the moon) pertaining to the period during which the visible surface of the moon increases
More words from Urdu related to Waxing
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Waxing meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Waxing
What are the meanings of Waxing in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Waxing in Urdu is موم - mom. To understand how would you translate the word Waxing in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Waxing or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Waxing synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Waxing. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Waxing in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Waxing in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Waxing with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by waxing?
Meaning of waxing is موم - mom
Whats the definition of waxing?
Definition of the waxing are
- the application of wax to a surface
- a gradual increase in magnitude or extent
- (of the moon) pertaining to the period during which the visible surface of the moon increases
What is the synonym of waxing?
Synonym of word waxing are waxed, waxings, cerate, waxes, waxwing, waxwings, wax, waxier, waxer
What are the idioms related to waxing?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word waxing.
- Love makes all hearts gentle
- One good word can warm three winter months
- Soft words win hard hearts
What are the quotes with word waxing?
Here are the quotes with the word waxing in them
- Although a lot of pain for a little screen time Shaving legs, waxing eyebrows, high heels, trying to put on a bra, losing weight because women's clothes are SO revealing - Ladies you have my respect. — Lou Diamond Phillips
- Our great symbol for the Goddess is the moon, whose three aspects reflect the three stages in women's lives and whose cycles of waxing and waning coincide with women's menstrual cycles. — Carol P. Christ