Weakened meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Weakened.
- (adjective satellite) : mixed with water
- (adjective satellite) : impaired by diminution
- (adjective satellite) : reduced in strength
- (adjective satellite) : made weak or weaker
- (adjective satellite) : damaged; used of inanimate objects or their value
When my dad was badly weakened by the flu and my mom wanted to call an ambulance to take him to the emergency room, he wouldn't go unless he could shave first and change into a nice shirt and a pair of slacks.
Instead, I think over the years we have cut the strength of marriage and relationships by the law and weakened the institution. We have tried to deal with relationships with no-fault divorce, with child custody, with so many other avenues and it has not helped.
More words related to the meanings of Weakened
More words from Urdu related to Weakened
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Weakened meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
کچادربلاحمقگھٹاناجِس کی بافت کمزور ہوڈھیلاکم زورنقیہپوچناتواں شخصبے مغزلاغرکوملسریع الزوالفاتر العقلبوبککم ہوناپھس پھسابے طاقتنازکفنا پزیرخرابکمزورناپائداردُبلاگلگلاچھاباکم ذہن انسانگرمخذف کرناشرمیلابھربھرانامردنُقصان زدہشِدَّت میں کمی آنالگنتیملائمپھیکاگھاس کی بَنی ٹوکرینپنسکضعیف,تتاتخفیف ہونانحیف یا نِکمّاکاغذیمریلزخمیکم کرناجھلنالجلجاڈھلا ہوا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Weakened
What are the meanings of Weakened in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Weakened in Urdu is کمزور - kamzor. To understand how would you translate the word Weakened in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Weakened or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Weakened synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Weakened. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Weakened in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Weakened in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Weakened with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by weakened?
Meaning of weakened is کمزور - kamzor
Whats the definition of weakened?
Definition of the weakened are
- mixed with water
- impaired by diminution
- reduced in strength
- made weak or weaker
- damaged; used of inanimate objects or their value
What is the synonym of weakened?
Synonym of word weakened are weakeners, weakish, flaggy, impaired, sleazy, vulnerably, frailish, debilitant, emaciated, imbecile
What are the idioms related to weakened?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word weakened.
- A feeble body makes the mind weak
- Backbone less
- A little pot soon hot
- All that shakes falls not
- An intemperate youth brings to old age a worn out body
What are the quotes with word weakened?
Here are the quotes with the word weakened in them
- When my dad was badly weakened by the flu and my mom wanted to call an ambulance to take him to the emergency room, he wouldn't go unless he could shave first and change into a nice shirt and a pair of slacks. — Rich Lowry
- We don't need a weakened government but a strong government that would take responsibility for the rights of the individual and care for the society as a whole. — Vladimir Putin
- Instead, I think over the years we have cut the strength of marriage and relationships by the law and weakened the institution. We have tried to deal with relationships with no-fault divorce, with child custody, with so many other avenues and it has not helped. — Timothy Murphy
- The truth is that I oppose the Iraq war, just as I opposed the Vietnam War, because these two conflicts have weakened the U.S. and diminished our standing in the world and our national security. — George McGovern