Weapon meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Weapon.
- (noun) : any instrument or instrumentality used in fighting or hunting
- (noun) : a means of persuading or arguing
More words from Urdu related to Weapon
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Weapon meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Weapon in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Weapon
What are the meanings of Weapon in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Weapon in Urdu are صلاح - salaah and ہتھیار - hath yaar. To understand how would you translate the word Weapon in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Weapon or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Weapon synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Weapon. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Weapon in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Weapon in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Weapon with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by weapon?
Meanings of weapon are صلاح - salaah and ہتھیار - hath yaar
Whats the definition of weapon?
Definition of the weapon are
- any instrument or instrumentality used in fighting or hunting
- a means of persuading or arguing
What is the synonym of weapon?
Synonym of word weapon are treaty, prosperity, peace, goodness, counsel, consultation, choice, advice, tool, instrument
What are the idioms with the word weapon?
Here are the idioms with the word weapon in them.
- Kindness is the noblest weapon to conquer with
- Women's chief weapon is the tongue and they will not let it rust
What are the idioms related to weapon?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word weapon.
- Lucky men need no counsel
- Poverty is an evil counsellor
- Time is the best counsellor
- Too much consulting confounds all
- While the discreet advise take counsel the fool doth his business
What are the quotes with word weapon?
Here are the quotes with the word weapon in them
- I do like to write nasty songs. It's a useful weapon to have, and it's cathartic as well, because I create art out of anger, something positive out of something negative. — Lisa Marie Presley
- My anger with the US was not at first, that they had used that weapon - although that anger came later. — Wilfred Burchett
- Beauty is our weapon against nature by it we make objects, giving them limit, symmetry, proportion. Beauty halts and freezes the melting flux of nature. — Camille Paglia
- The best weapon against an enemy is another enemy. — Friedrich Nietzsche