Weave meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Weave.
- (verb) : interlace by or as if by weaving
- (verb) : sway from side to side
I had to weave and play around with a honey bear, you know, and I could wrestle with him a little bit, but there's no way you can even wrestle a honey bear, let alone a grizzly bear that's standing ten feet to eleven feet tall! Can you imagine? But it was fascinating to work that close to that kind of animal.
I had to do this very aggressive, big score in a very short time, and knowing that in the beginning, middle, and end would be this very, very famous theme, but I still had to weave a score around it and make it work as a score was really challenging.
More words from Urdu related to Weave
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Weave meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
چھڑیاکٹھا کرناسوانگ بھرناپانااکٹھے اگناچنا ہواپاکھنڈہوناایک جا ہوناخود نمائ کرنامتحد ہوناتحفہڈنڈیاکھٹا ہوناسیناپیدا کرناپسندیدہفریبدھوکہبٹورنابن جانابنناسٹنامنتخبٹہنیسمیٹناٹانکالے جاناپسند کرناسوانگلپٹجمع کرنازیب دیناکھسوٹناگانٹھ لگاناچھانٹا ہواٹٹایکجا ہوناتیزبڑھنانکالنامکرنخرے دکھاناجوڑنانوچناملنایک جا کرنامستشنیٰدھوکے کی ٹٹیٹہنیوں کو گونتھنا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Weave
|Trail a pike||سپاہی بننا|
|Turn king or queen evidence||وعدہ معاف گواہ بننا|
What are the meanings of Weave in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Weave in Urdu is بننا - banna. To understand how would you translate the word Weave in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Weave or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Weave synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Weave. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Weave in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Weave in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Weave with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by weave?
Meaning of weave is بننا - banna
Whats the definition of weave?
Definition of the weave are
- interlace by or as if by weaving
- sway from side to side
What is the synonym of weave?
Synonym of word weave are gather, become, wattle, knit, knittle, knitches, knitwork, knish, becomingness, swank
What are the idioms related to weave?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word weave.
- Be the end of
- Bring to pass
- Debtors are liars
- Dig one own grave
- Dig ones own grave
What are the quotes with word weave?
Here are the quotes with the word weave in them
- If you write a novel alone you sit and you weave a little narrative. And it's O.K., but it's of no account. — V.S.Naipaul
- I had to weave and play around with a honey bear, you know, and I could wrestle with him a little bit, but there's no way you can even wrestle a honey bear, let alone a grizzly bear that's standing ten feet to eleven feet tall! Can you imagine? But it was fascinating to work that close to that kind of animal. — Leslie Nielsen
- I had to do this very aggressive, big score in a very short time, and knowing that in the beginning, middle, and end would be this very, very famous theme, but I still had to weave a score around it and make it work as a score was really challenging. — Danny Elfman
- I'll always stay connected with Apple. I hope that throughout my life I'll sort of have the thread of my life and the thread of Apple weave in and out of each other, like a tapestry. There may be a few years when I'm not there, but I'll always come back. — Steve Jobs