Weep meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Weep.
- (verb) : shed tears because of sadness, rage, or pain
I remember when I took Quentin Tarantino with me to a very private screening of the documentary 'Roman Polanski: Wanted and Desired,' which shows some of the legal irregularities of his case. I was involved by the film, and it was an amazing experience to see people weep at the end of it.
More words related to the meanings of Weep
More words from Urdu related to Weep
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Weep meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
حلقہکاروائہوا سے بھرناگھومناسربراہی کرنابرا بھلا کہناچلاِّنابھرناروانہ کرناغمبھاگنابول چال چِلّانامارچ کرناسُوں سُوں کرتے ہوۓ روناکرہشروع کرناانتقالظریفڈلاناادھر سے ادھر کرناکہناجراحی کرناشورگل گشت کرناسادھنالفاظی دکھانابڑھاناڈبڈباناقدم بقدم چلنالپکناہانکنا جیسے جانور کوڈکار لیناسرکنااُبھارناکلپاناحلقہ باندھناکھسکاناساتھ ساتھ چلنارفتاربندوبست کرناباتیں بناناچیخپانی دیناچل دیناجھیکناجانادُہائی ديناسرحدی علاقہ êlaaqahکُڑھنارنج دینا ...
Idioms with the word Weep in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Weep
What are the meanings of Weep in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Weep in Urdu are چلانا - chillaana, آنسو بہانا - aansu bahaana and رونا - ruuna. To understand how would you translate the word Weep in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Weep or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Weep synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Weep. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Weep in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Weep in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Weep with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by weep?
Meanings of weep are چلانا - chillaana, آنسو بہانا - aansu bahaana and رونا - ruuna
Whats the definition of weep?
Definition of the weep are
- shed tears because of sadness, rage, or pain
What is the synonym of weep?
Synonym of word weep are hollo, implate, drive, yammer, blew, stir, beweep, run, water, agitate
What are the idioms with the word weep?
Here are the idioms with the word weep in them.
- He that laugh on friday will weep on sunday
- To weep excessively for the dead is to affront the living
- Woman laugh when they can and weep when they will
What are the idioms related to weep?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word weep.
- Shed crocodile tears
- A slothful man never has time
- Cry one's eyes out
- Pipe one eye
- Pipe one's eye
What are the quotes with word weep?
Here are the quotes with the word weep in them
- We neither laugh alone, nor weep alone, why then should we pray alone? — Anna Letitia Barbauld
- I remember when I took Quentin Tarantino with me to a very private screening of the documentary 'Roman Polanski: Wanted and Desired,' which shows some of the legal irregularities of his case. I was involved by the film, and it was an amazing experience to see people weep at the end of it. — Harvey Weinstein
- You can have a laugh in Los Angeles, or you can weep in Los Angeles, depending on your attitude towards it. — Miranda Richardson
- Let no one weep for me, or celebrate my funeral with mourning for I still live, as I pass to and fro through the mouths of men. — Quintus Ennius