Weight meanings in Urdu
Please find 10 English and definitions related to the word Weight.
- (verb) : weight down with a load
- (verb) : present with a bias
- (noun) : an artifact that is heavy
- (noun) : the vertical force exerted by a mass as a result of gravity
- (noun) : the relative importance granted to something
- (noun) : an oppressive feeling of heavy force
- (noun) : (statistics) a coefficient assigned to elements of a frequency distribution in order to represent their relative importance
- (noun) : a unit used to measure weight
- (noun) : a system of units used to express the weight of something
- (noun) : sports equipment used in calisthenic exercises and weightlifting; it is not attached to anything and is raised and lowered by use of the hands and arms
More words related to the meanings of Weight
More words from Urdu related to Weight
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Weight meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
جھجکدرامدپلوتعظیم و تکریم کرناثمرتوجہپاس رکھناحلمپھیرناخاندانی رَقابَتگھٹا دارمانصف بندی کرناپچکاوٴپھیرمشکلسنگ راہپیمانہٹکرموزونیبُعدصبر کرنافریٹواقعہدہشتتاکید کرناطوالتکواڑاہمیتسہاراسوگڈھنگتکلیفمحافظتبازار دکھانالاناگرانیخیال کرناباٹ کرنادورانفِرقَہٹھوسنیک آدمیبرکھااندیشہمروترواجچھیتنالادناافتخار ...
Idioms with the word Weight in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Weight
What are the meanings of Weight in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Weight in Urdu are لحاظ - lehaaz, بار - baar, بوجھ - bojh, پلا - palla, وزن - wazn, ثقالت - siqaalat, وزنی - wazni, باٹ - baat, دھڑا - dhara, داب - daab and سنگ - sang. To understand how would you translate the word Weight in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Weight or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Weight synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Weight. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Weight in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Weight in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Weight with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by weight?
Meanings of weight are لحاظ - lehaaz, بار - baar, بوجھ - bojh, پلا - palla, وزن - wazn, ثقالت - siqaalat, وزنی - wazni, باٹ - baat, دھڑا - dhara, داب - daab and سنگ - sang
Whats the definition of weight?
Definition of the weight are
- weight down with a load
- present with a bias
- an artifact that is heavy
- the vertical force exerted by a mass as a result of gravity
- the relative importance granted to something
- an oppressive feeling of heavy force
- (statistics) a coefficient assigned to elements of a frequency distribution in order to represent their relative importance
- a unit used to measure weight
- a system of units used to express the weight of something
- sports equipment used in calisthenic exercises and weightlifting; it is not attached to anything and is raised and lowered by use of the hands and arms
What is the synonym of weight?
Synonym of word weight are modesty, draft, bodged, distance, rain, load, burden, deference, burdensomeness, loads
What are the idioms with the word weight?
Here are the idioms with the word weight in them.
- An ounce of vanity spoils a hundred weight of merit
- God gives his wrath by weight and without weight his mercy
- None can feel the weight of another burden
- None can feel the weight of anothers burden
- Very weight is the authority of custom
What are the idioms related to weight?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word weight.
- Half loaf
- A voluntary burden is not a burden
- Best is cheapest
- Cheep things are rotten
- Soft words win hard hearts
What are the quotes with word weight?
Here are the quotes with the word weight in them
- Youngsters of the age of two and three are endowed with extraordinary strength. They can lift a dog twice their own weight and dump him into the bathtub. — Erma Bombeck
- I never - you know also one of the things that would save me for a man my age, it was not that easy to lose that much weight and fall down and look like something draped. — Karl Lagerfeld
- There is no age, height, or weight requirement to skate. It is good exercise no matter what your age is. If you want to be competitive, most start young. But, I practice with many adult competitors. — Nancy Kerrigan
- Ah, mon cher, for anyone who is alone, without God and without a master, the weight of days is dreadful. — Albert Camus