Were meanings in Urdu
Were meanings in Urdu is تھے Were in Urdu. More meanings of were, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
It were a real increase of human happiness, could all young men from the age of nineteen be covered under barrels, or rendered otherwise invisible and there left to follow their lawful studies and callings, till they emerged, sadder and wiser, at the age of twenty-five.
Idioms with the word Were in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Were
What are the meanings of Were in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Were in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Were in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Were or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Were synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Were. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Were in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Were in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Were with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by were?
Whats the definition of were?
Definition of the were are
What are the idioms with the word were?
Here are the idioms with the word were in them.
- A man were better be half blind than have both his eyes out
- A true friend will never be found or he is as it were another self
- Acorns were good till bread was found
- Apothecaries would not sugar their pills unless they were bitter
- Do all things as someone were watching
What are the idioms related to were?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word were.
- Gone is the goose that did lay golden eggs
- He had gone to shear but was shorn
- The first man in the world were a gardener a ploughman and a grazier
- When times are prosperous many friends are counted if fortune disappears no friend will be left
What are the quotes with word were?
Here are the quotes with the word were in them
- The answer to old age is to keep one's mind busy and to go on with one's life as if it were interminable. I always admired Chekhov for building a new house when he was dying of tuberculosis. — Leon Edel
- Books were my pass to personal freedom. I learned to read at age three, and soon discovered there was a whole world to conquer that went beyond our farm in Mississippi. — Oprah Winfrey
- It were a real increase of human happiness, could all young men from the age of nineteen be covered under barrels, or rendered otherwise invisible and there left to follow their lawful studies and callings, till they emerged, sadder and wiser, at the age of twenty-five. — Thomas Carlyle
- In the information age, you don't teach philosophy as they did after feudalism. You perform it. If Aristotle were alive today he'd have a talk show. — Timothy Leary