Whatever meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Whatever.
- (adjective satellite) : one or some or every or all without specification
I think you can't really escape any kind of spiritual education as a child, whether it's New Age or Judaism or Buddhism or whatever it is. You can't escape it, even if you completely disagree with it, you still have it as a foundation that you base things off of.
More words from Urdu related to Whatever
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Whatever meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Whatever in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Whatever
What are the meanings of Whatever in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Whatever in Urdu are کچھ بھی - kuchh bhi, جتنا - jitna, جو بھی - jo bhi and جو کچھ - jo kuchh. To understand how would you translate the word Whatever in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Whatever or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Whatever synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Whatever. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Whatever in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Whatever in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Whatever with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by whatever?
Meanings of whatever are کچھ بھی - kuchh bhi, جتنا - jitna, جو بھی - jo bhi and جو کچھ - jo kuchh
Whats the definition of whatever?
Definition of the whatever are
- one or some or every or all without specification
What is the synonym of whatever?
Synonym of word whatever are someways, anything, little, yoke, labour, drudge, as many as, equal, whichsoever, whosoever
What are the idioms with the word whatever?
Here are the idioms with the word whatever in them.
- Good is the smell of gain from whatever source of business
- Heaven is a cheap purchase whatever it cost
- Unless the vessel is clean whatever you pour into it turns sour
What are the idioms related to whatever?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word whatever.
- Better be born lucky than wise
- Money lost nothing lost courage lost much lost honours lost more lostoul lost all lost
- Great strokes make not sweet music
- It is an equal failing to trust everybody and to trust nobody
- More grows in the garden than the gardener has sown
What are the quotes with word whatever?
Here are the quotes with the word whatever in them
- Age is whatever you think it is. You are as old as you think you are. — Muhammad Ali
- I think you can't really escape any kind of spiritual education as a child, whether it's New Age or Judaism or Buddhism or whatever it is. You can't escape it, even if you completely disagree with it, you still have it as a foundation that you base things off of. — Jack White
- At an early age, I started my own paper route. Once I saw how you could service people and do a good job and get paid for it, I just wanted to be the best I could be in whatever I did. — Puff Daddy
- If you love somebody, you love them. My parents had a 25-year age gap between them and my mum was the breadwinner, my dad the house husband. I'm a strong believer that a good relationship can work, whatever the situation. — Katherine Jenkins