Whiff meanings in Urdu
Please find 8 English and definitions related to the word Whiff.
- (noun) : a strikeout resulting from the batter swinging at and missing the ball for the third strike
- (noun) : a lefteye flounder found in coastal waters from New England to Brazil
- (noun) : a short light gust of air
- (verb) : drive or carry as if by a puff of air
- (verb) : utter with a puff of air
- (verb) : strike out by swinging and missing the pitch charged as the third
- (verb) : perceive by inhaling through the nose
- (verb) : smoke and exhale strongly
More words related to the meanings of Whiff
More words from Urdu related to Whiff
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Whiff meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
دلبیوقوف بناناغایتپیناناہنسی کی راہ دھوکابلاسٹآنعاقبتپرانسانس لینانبیڑناملاناالو بناناجراتزور اور کوشِش سے کھَینچنابھیڑ بکری کی انتمارناکنارہلپٹمہجولیتآخررفتار کا زورگھونساخرافاتکناریشکتیدھونسقدرت اظہارترکیببہادریصاف کرناطاقَت سے گھَسیٹنادل گردہجسامتپتھر چٹاناشرارت کرناکھلناگھڑینتیجہہستیسانسحشرآمیز کرنادغا دیناہمتجلا کر خاک کرناناگَہانی ضَرب يا وَقُوعہکگرمکردھماکا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Whiff
What are the meanings of Whiff in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Whiff in Urdu are دم - dam, کش - kash, پھونک - phuunk and پھونک مارنا - phuunk maarna. To understand how would you translate the word Whiff in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Whiff or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Whiff synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Whiff. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Whiff in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Whiff in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Whiff with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by whiff?
Meanings of whiff are دم - dam, کش - kash, پھونک - phuunk and پھونک مارنا - phuunk maarna
Whats the definition of whiff?
Definition of the whiff are
- a strikeout resulting from the batter swinging at and missing the ball for the third strike
- a lefteye flounder found in coastal waters from New England to Brazil
- a short light gust of air
- drive or carry as if by a puff of air
- utter with a puff of air
- strike out by swinging and missing the pitch charged as the third
- perceive by inhaling through the nose
- smoke and exhale strongly
What is the synonym of whiff?
Synonym of word whiff are energy, taille, end, zap, courage, vitality, breath, tug, brawn, temper
What are the idioms related to whiff?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word whiff.
- A bumt child dreads the fire
- A burnt child dreads the fire
- Look before you leap
- The escaped mouse ever feels taste of the balt
- You cannot make a windmill go with a pair of bellows
What are the quotes with word whiff?
Here is the quote with the word whiff in them
- I trust every single person around me, and if I feel even a whiff of uncertainty I won't have that person around me. — Leona Lewis