While meanings in Urdu
While meanings in Urdu are عرصہ, در ایں اثنا, جب کہ, کِسی کا وقت, میعاد, مُدَّت, وَقت کا وقفہ, حالانکہ, معاد, مدت While in Urdu. More meanings of while, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
More words related to the meanings of While
More words from Urdu related to While
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word While meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word While in it
Idioms related to the meaning of While
What are the meanings of While in Urdu?
Meanings of the word While in Urdu are مدت - muddat, جب کہ - jab keh, میعاد - meyaad, عرصہ - arsah, حالانکہ - haalan keh, معاد - meaad and در ایں اثنا - dar iin asna. To understand how would you translate the word While in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to While or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered While synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word While. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use While in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say While in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of While with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by while?
Meanings of while are مدت - muddat, جب کہ - jab keh, میعاد - meyaad, عرصہ - arsah, حالانکہ - haalan keh, معاد - meaad and در ایں اثنا - dar iin asna
Whats the definition of while?
Definition of the while are
What is the synonym of while?
Synonym of word while are tenure, whereas, period, in, length, among, duration, term, time, space
What are the idioms with the word while?
Here are the idioms with the word while in them.
- After dinner sit a while after supper walk a mile
- Bend a twig while it is young
- Benefits please like flowers while they are fresh
- Best to bend while it's twig
- Flattery sit in the parlour while plain dealing is kicked out of doors
What are the idioms related to while?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word while.
- Long expected comes at last
- The requisite for obtaining copy
- Far cry
- No time
- Short follies are best
What are the quotes with word while?
Here are the quotes with the word while in them
- Middle age went by while I was mourning for my lost youth. — Mason Cooley
- Work is transformative. It gives you a greater chance of a greater income. You can affect your life while you're of working age, so you have scope and opportunity. Pensioners do not. — Iain Duncan Smith
- Age is not measured by years. Nature does not equally distribute energy. Some people are born old and tired while others are going strong at seventy. — Dorothy Thompson
- Losing both parents at a young age gave me a sense that you can't really control life - so you'd better live it while it's here. I stopped believing in a storybook existence a long time ago. All you can do is push in a direction and see what comes of it. — Jon Hamm