Whine meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Whine.
- (verb) : make a high-pitched, screeching noise
Talk of citizenship today is often thin and tinny. The word has a faintly old-fashioned feel to it when used in everyday conversation. When evoked in national politics, it's usually accompanied by the shrill whine of a descending culture-war mortar.
More words from Urdu related to Whine
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Whine meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
سؤر کی سی بھاری آوازگلہپرارتھنا کرنابھیک مانگناآہ مارناویویلاسلیتراہ تراہ کرنارَيا کارگریہ زاری کرنابیزار کرناسانس مارناپتھر چٹاناگریہ وزاریدہائی دینارونابہت اذیت میں ہوناغم اندوز ہوناغم وافسوس کرنادِکھاواجھینکناکراہناآہ و زاری کرناسان لگانا یا دھرناکانکھناگریہستاناکراہشکوہگلہ کرنافریاد کرناسسکناسوگ مناناکراہٹبیناناآہ کرنانوحہ یا ماتم کرنادکھاناگھڑگھڑاناماتمالتماس کرنانیلامنالہآہ و زاریسان لگانےکی پتھریگریہ وزاری کرنامضبوطفریادی ہونارنج کرناگھڑگھڑاہٹ ...
What are the meanings of Whine in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Whine in Urdu are کراہنا - karaahna, سسک سسک کر رونا - sisak sisak kar rona and فریاد کرنا - faryaad karna. To understand how would you translate the word Whine in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Whine or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Whine synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Whine. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Whine in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Whine in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Whine with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by whine?
Meanings of whine are کراہنا - karaahna, سسک سسک کر رونا - sisak sisak kar rona and فریاد کرنا - faryaad karna
Whats the definition of whine?
Definition of the whine are
- make a high-pitched, screeching noise
What is the synonym of whine?
Synonym of word whine are groans, groanings, groanful, groaned, wring out, groveling, whinge, hone, grunt, grieve
What are the quotes with word whine?
Here are the quotes with the word whine in them
- Talk of citizenship today is often thin and tinny. The word has a faintly old-fashioned feel to it when used in everyday conversation. When evoked in national politics, it's usually accompanied by the shrill whine of a descending culture-war mortar. — Eric Liu
- Of course it's true: the public want to see young people - young people are the people who go to the cinema. It's a sad fact of life, but you've got to accept it and not whine about it. — Joan Collins
- If you have time to whine and complain about something then you have the time to do something about it. — Anthony J. D'Angelo
- Realize that if you have time to whine and complain about something then you have the time to do something about it. — Anthony J. D'Angelo