Whip meanings in Urdu
Please find 11 English and definitions related to the word Whip.
- (verb) : subject to harsh criticism
- (verb) : beat severely with a whip or rod
- (verb) : defeat thoroughly
- (verb) : whip with or as if with a wire whisk
- (noun) : a quick blow delivered with a whip or whiplike object
- (verb) : strike as if by whipping
- (noun) : an instrument with a handle and a flexible lash that is used for whipping
- (noun) : (golf) the flexibility of the shaft of a golf club
- (noun) : a dessert made of sugar and stiffly beaten egg whites or cream and usually flavored with fruit
- (noun) : a legislator appointed by the party to enforce discipline
- (verb) : thrash about flexibly in the manner of a whiplash
More words from Urdu related to Whip
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Whip meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
مرغزارکندی کرناتازیانہگھاٹیبلاردیپَس ماندلٹھاکٹھا ہوناگلامیل مٹیباطل کرناکھائاخورکتکبیلچہگہرائمیلپھٹکارنادرہپریشان کرناچھیلنپارچَہگرزلاٹھیگہری وادیکوڑارد کرناگزارناکنکر پتھرپٹائ کرناپھاوڑیگدافضول خرچدھولپھٹکارچٹھیکوڑا پھینکناکوڑاکرکٹکَترَنالوداعلا ٹھیسوٹاکیچڑفضلہخرافاتپارچہچوب دستی کرنابزمناقص مال ...
Idioms with the word Whip in it
What are the meanings of Whip in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Whip in Urdu are درہ - darrah, کوڑا - kora, سونٹا - sonta, تازیانہ - taaziyaanah and چابک - chaabuk. To understand how would you translate the word Whip in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Whip or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Whip synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Whip. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Whip in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Whip in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Whip with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by whip?
Meanings of whip are درہ - darrah, کوڑا - kora, سونٹا - sonta, تازیانہ - taaziyaanah and چابک - chaabuk
Whats the definition of whip?
Definition of the whip are
- subject to harsh criticism
- beat severely with a whip or rod
- defeat thoroughly
- whip with or as if with a wire whisk
- a quick blow delivered with a whip or whiplike object
- strike as if by whipping
- an instrument with a handle and a flexible lash that is used for whipping
- (golf) the flexibility of the shaft of a golf club
- a dessert made of sugar and stiffly beaten egg whites or cream and usually flavored with fruit
- a legislator appointed by the party to enforce discipline
- thrash about flexibly in the manner of a whiplash
What is the synonym of whip?
Synonym of word whip are gorge, dirt, valley, cudgel, vale, club, glen, bludgeon, whipt, lerot
What are the idioms with the word whip?
Here are the idioms with the word whip in them.
- Repentance is the whip for fools
- To have the whip hand of
What are the quotes with word whip?
Here are the quotes with the word whip in them
- For the man sound of body and serene of mind there is no such thing as bad weather every day has its beauty, and storms which whip the blood do but make it pulse more vigorously. — George Gissing
- For what the horse does under compulsion, as Simon also observes, is done without understanding and there is no beauty in it either, any more than if one should whip and spur a dancer. — Xenophon
- My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom. — William Tecumseh Sherman
- My aim then was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. — William Tecumseh Sherman