Wholly meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Wholly.
- (adverb) : to a complete degree or to the full or entire extent ( whole' is often used informally for wholly')
It is not necessary that you leave the house. Remain at your table and listen. Do not even listen, only wait. Do not even wait, be wholly still and alone. The world will present itself to you for its unmasking, it can do no other, in ecstasy it will writhe at your feet.
More words related to the meanings of Wholly
More words from Urdu related to Wholly
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Wholly meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
کاملاًنراصادقٹھیکبولناچِپٹالبالبآخر تکصحتکھلا کھلاپورے کا پورامالا مالخوبواضح طور پرقطعاًحقیقیقطر کی سمت میںکلیجیسے زمینگف ہونابالکلبالکل نہیںصحیحباہر اور باہرتمام ترلبریزیقیناًمکمل طور پرسچائیسچاسبآواز نکالنامُنصفانہ طریقے سےکلمحضبہتسچائکلی طور پرپھرپکاخالصبلکلکھرا پنعینیک لختہمیشہراستپورے پن سےتنتنپٹ ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Wholly
What are the meanings of Wholly in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Wholly in Urdu are بالکل - bilkul, سراسر - sara sar and مکمل طور پر - mukammal taur par. To understand how would you translate the word Wholly in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Wholly or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Wholly synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Wholly. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Wholly in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Wholly in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Wholly with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by wholly?
Meanings of wholly are بالکل - bilkul, سراسر - sara sar and مکمل طور پر - mukammal taur par
Whats the definition of wholly?
Definition of the wholly are
- to a complete degree or to the full or entire extent ( whole' is often used informally for wholly')
What is the synonym of wholly?
Synonym of word wholly are completely, absolutely, thorough, accuracy, quitly, tangibly, quite, elocutive, oversaturate, full
What are the idioms related to wholly?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word wholly.
- Neck and crop
- Through and through
- Medlers are never good till they be rotten
- At all points
- Dead as a herring
What are the quotes with word wholly?
Here are the quotes with the word wholly in them
- Sometimes I think it would be easier to avoid old age, to die young, but then you'd never complete your life, would you? You'd never wholly know you. — Marilyn Monroe
- It is not necessary that you leave the house. Remain at your table and listen. Do not even listen, only wait. Do not even wait, be wholly still and alone. The world will present itself to you for its unmasking, it can do no other, in ecstasy it will writhe at your feet. — Franz Kafka
- Finds progress, man's distinctive mark alone, Not God's, and not the beast's God is, they are, Man partly is, and wholly hopes to be. — Robert Browning
- Never to lie is to have no lock on your door, you are never wholly alone. — Elizabeth Bowen