Wickedness meanings in Urdu
Wickedness meanings in Urdu are خباثت, شَرارَت, فَسق, بَد اعمالی, بَد کاری, فجور, گمراہی, فتنہ, بدمعاشی, پاکھنڈ, شرارت, خرابی, فساد, گناہ گاری, فسق و فجور Wickedness in Urdu. More meanings of wickedness, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Wickedness.
- (noun) : absence of moral or spiritual values
- (noun) : morally objectionable behavior
- (noun) : estrangement from god
- (noun) : the quality of being wicked
- (noun) : the quality of being disgusting to the senses or emotions
It is necessary for him who lays out a state and arranges laws for it to presuppose that all men are evil and that they are always going to act according to the wickedness of their spirits whenever they have free scope.
More words related to the meanings of Wickedness
More words from Urdu related to Wickedness
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Wickedness meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ہلچلبربادیشرارت انگیزیجورطوفانعیاریبدذاتیجنگ زرگریغصببے اتفاقیمضراتزانویہ پنخَطا کاریفریب دہیاُلجھاٴوکھلی بازیجھانسااَن بَنشکایتقہرشوشہتحریصمیلہیبتمجرائیمذاقفلاکتبغاوتدُکھ دیناساز باز کرناڈھونگبُراتندیفعلادھرمبرائی سےپچاراناموافقتشکستقوت توڑناشر انگیزیغلیظشورچالظرافتچھوٹی بطخردوبدلبدکاریکج رویحرکت ...
Idiom with the word Wickedness in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Wickedness
What are the meanings of Wickedness in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Wickedness in Urdu are شرارت - sharaarat, خرابی - kharaabi, فتنہ - fitnah, فساد - fasaad, گمراہی - gum raahi, بدمعاشی - bad maaashi, گناہ گاری - gunaah gaari, فسق و فجور - fisq o fujuur, خباثت - khabaasat, پاکھنڈ - paakhand and فجور - fujuur. To understand how would you translate the word Wickedness in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Wickedness or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Wickedness synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Wickedness. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Wickedness in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Wickedness in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Wickedness with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by wickedness?
Meanings of wickedness are شرارت - sharaarat, خرابی - kharaabi, فتنہ - fitnah, فساد - fasaad, گمراہی - gum raahi, بدمعاشی - bad maaashi, گناہ گاری - gunaah gaari, فسق و فجور - fisq o fujuur, خباثت - khabaasat, پاکھنڈ - paakhand and فجور - fujuur
Whats the definition of wickedness?
Definition of the wickedness are
- absence of moral or spiritual values
- morally objectionable behavior
- estrangement from god
- the quality of being wicked
- the quality of being disgusting to the senses or emotions
What is the synonym of wickedness?
Synonym of word wickedness are faultiness, ravage, naughty, maundering, discord, quiz, breakability, misarrayed, wreckings, outbreak
What are the idioms with the word wickedness?
Here are the idioms with the word wickedness in them.
- All wickedness comes of weakness
What are the idioms related to wickedness?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word wickedness.
- He that is disposed for mischief will ever want occasion
- Mirth and mischief are two things
- Red rag
- To lead a cat and dog life
- When the flatterer pipes then the devil dances
What are the quotes with word wickedness?
Here are the quotes with the word wickedness in them
- In morals what begins in fear usually ends in wickedness in religion what begins in fear usually ends in fanaticism. Fear, either as a principle or a motive, is the beginning of all evil. — Anna Jameson
- Tolerating evil leads only to more evil. And when good people stand by and do nothing while wickedness reigns, their communities will be consumed. — Bob Riley
- It is necessary for him who lays out a state and arranges laws for it to presuppose that all men are evil and that they are always going to act according to the wickedness of their spirits whenever they have free scope. — Niccolo Machiavelli
- Such are the heights of wickedness to which men are driven by religion. — Lucretius