Willow meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Willow.
- (noun) : a textile machine having a system of revolving spikes for opening and cleaning raw textile fibers
- (noun) : any of numerous deciduous trees and shrubs of the genus Salix
The willow which bends to the tempest, often escapes better than the oak which resists it and so in great calamities, it sometimes happens that light and frivolous spirits recover their elasticity and presence of mind sooner than those of a loftier character.
More words from Urdu related to Willow
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Willow meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Willow in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Willow in Urdu are بید - beyd and پنبہ - panbah. To understand how would you translate the word Willow in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Willow or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Willow synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Willow. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Willow in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Willow in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Willow with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by willow?
Meanings of willow are بید - beyd and پنبہ - panbah
Whats the definition of willow?
Definition of the willow are
- a textile machine having a system of revolving spikes for opening and cleaning raw textile fibers
- any of numerous deciduous trees and shrubs of the genus Salix
What is the synonym of willow?
Synonym of word willow are yard, wicker, wattle, rattan, physician, osier, wadding, wad, cotton
What are the quotes with word willow?
Here are the quotes with the word willow in them
- The willow which bends to the tempest, often escapes better than the oak which resists it and so in great calamities, it sometimes happens that light and frivolous spirits recover their elasticity and presence of mind sooner than those of a loftier character. — Albert Schweitzer
- The willow is my favorite tree. I grew up near one. It's the most flexible tree in nature and nothing can break it - no wind, no elements, it can bend and withstand anything. — Pink