Wills meanings in Urdu
Wills meanings in Urdu is مرضی Wills in Urdu. More meanings of wills, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
The will is a beast of burden. If God mounts it, it wishes and goes as God wills if Satan mounts it, it wishes and goes as Satan wills Nor can it choose its rider... the riders contend for its possession.
More words from Urdu related to Wills
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Wills meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Wills
What are the meanings of Wills in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Wills in Urdu is مرضی - marzi. To understand how would you translate the word Wills in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Wills or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Wills synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Wills. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Wills in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Wills in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Wills with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by wills?
Meaning of wills is مرضی - marzi
Whats the definition of wills?
Definition of the wills are
What is the synonym of wills?
Synonym of word wills are choice, desire, acquiescence, approval, will, consent, pleasure, approbation, assent, pick
What are the idioms related to wills?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word wills.
- A voluntary burden is not a burden
- Chance makes relations choice makes friends
- Have one will
- His own desire leads every man
- Laberty hall
What are the quotes with word wills?
Here are the quotes with the word wills in them
- Despise not death, but welcome it, for nature wills it like all else. — Marcus Aurelius
- The will is a beast of burden. If God mounts it, it wishes and goes as God wills if Satan mounts it, it wishes and goes as Satan wills Nor can it choose its rider... the riders contend for its possession. — Martin Luther
- In almost everything that touches our everyday life on earth, God is pleased when we're pleased. He wills that we be as free as birds to soar and sing our maker's praise without anxiety. — Aiden Wilson Tozer
- It makes a great deal of difference whether one wills not to sin or has not the knowledge to sin. — Lucius Annaeus Seneca