Wilt meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Wilt.
- (verb) : become limp
- (noun) : causing to become limp or drooping
- (verb) : lose strength
- (noun) : any plant disease characterized by drooping and shriveling; usually caused by parasites attacking the roots
More words related to the meanings of Wilt
More words from Urdu related to Wilt
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Wilt meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بناوٹدل بیٹھناترکیبرضا مندیمٹانالٹک پڑنالبٹیڑھا ہوناڈھلانقوسلاغربرباد ہوناپھینکناجھکناتراشپھیکا پڑناراغب ہوناپالناکانٹاگھٹناتازگی کھو بيٹھنادوزانو بیٹھنامجھول ہو جاناترچھا ہونابناناپھیکاحبثہخم ھوناکھساناسوکھنابلمکانٹے یا آنکڑے سے پکڑناترچھا کرناموڑنادبلا پنآگے جھک جانابھونڈافرو تنی کرنااپجانازوال پزیر ہوناہستی میں لانادیکھ بھال کرناجوڑنابٹیرموڑگھٹنے کے بل جھکناگر پڑنامضمحل ہوناغیر فائدہ مندصورت ...
What are the meanings of Wilt in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Wilt in Urdu are جھکنا - jhukna, مرجھانا - murjhaana, پژ مردہ ہونا - paz murdah hona and ہمت ہارنا - himmat haarna. To understand how would you translate the word Wilt in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Wilt or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Wilt synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Wilt. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Wilt in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Wilt in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Wilt with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by wilt?
Meanings of wilt are جھکنا - jhukna, مرجھانا - murjhaana, پژ مردہ ہونا - paz murdah hona and ہمت ہارنا - himmat haarna
Whats the definition of wilt?
Definition of the wilt are
- become limp
- causing to become limp or drooping
- lose strength
- any plant disease characterized by drooping and shriveling; usually caused by parasites attacking the roots
What is the synonym of wilt?
Synonym of word wilt are kneel, welt, incline, quail, condescend, pine, bow, languish, verge, fret
What are the idioms related to wilt?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word wilt.
- To wash one hand off
What are the quotes with word wilt?
Here are the quotes with the word wilt in them
- Speak the truth, do not yield to anger give, if thou art asked for little by these three steps thou wilt go near the gods. — Confucius
- Look within. Within is the fountain of good, and it will ever bubble up, if thou wilt ever dig. — Marcus Aurelius
- Would it be possible that I should not in any degree succeed? I can scarcely think so. Ah delusive hope, how much further wilt thou lead me? — John James Audubon
- Thou wilt find rest from vain fancies if thou doest every act in life as though it were thy last. — Aristotle