Window meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Window.
- (noun) : an opening in a wall or screen that admits light and air and through which customers can be served
- (noun) : a pane of glass in a window
I'm tired of being around men all the time. I'm going to start a band called Skirt with three girls and I'll play the guitar and sing backing vocals in drag. I went window shopping when I was in New York, saw a lot of amazing dresses.
More words from Urdu related to Window
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Window meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Window
What are the meanings of Window in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Window in Urdu are دریچہ - dariichah, روزن - rozan and کھڑکی - khirki. To understand how would you translate the word Window in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Window or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Window synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Window. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Window in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Window in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Window with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by window?
Meanings of window are دریچہ - dariichah, روزن - rozan and کھڑکی - khirki
Whats the definition of window?
Definition of the window are
- an opening in a wall or screen that admits light and air and through which customers can be served
- a pane of glass in a window
What is the synonym of window?
Synonym of word window are casement, valve, rosen, vent, cranny, hole, crevice, fenestra, embrasure
What are the idioms related to window?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word window.
- Low side window
- The back door robbeth the house
What are the quotes with word window?
Here are the quotes with the word window in them
- Oh, my God, this amazing cool breeze is coming through my window and the sun is shining. I'm happy. — Liv Tyler
- I'm tired of being around men all the time. I'm going to start a band called Skirt with three girls and I'll play the guitar and sing backing vocals in drag. I went window shopping when I was in New York, saw a lot of amazing dresses. — Brian Molko
- Marriage is an alliance entered into by a man who can't sleep with the window shut, and a woman who can't sleep with the window open. — George Bernard Shaw
- Under this window in stormy weather I marry this man and woman together Let none but Him who rules the thunder Put this man and woman asunder. — Jonathan Swift