Winner meanings in Urdu
More words related to the meanings of Winner
More words from Urdu related to Winner
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Winner meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ظفر یابکھانغالِبلڑائ یا مقابل میں جیتا ہوازبردستبَرتَرمسلطوہ شخص جو جیتا ہومیرامغلوب کرنے والاجیتوشدیدلامحدُودطرحکانکنی کرناہاویلاکھ میں ایکاپناناقابل مزاحمتلڑائی میں جیتا ہوابرترغالبفائقجلبفیروز مندسرنگ لگاناحاویمنصورچالاکاعلیٰ ارفعحاکمفاتح شخصمعدنزبردست ہجوم کر کے دبانےجیتنے والابڑھتیمُطلِقبڑھیاہم آغوشمیریالجبارفاتحبے پناہکِسی مُقابلے میں جیتا ہواسبقتفتح مندماورافائزہرا دینے والاکان ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Winner
What are the meanings of Winner in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Winner in Urdu are فاتح - faateh, غالب - ghaalib, میری - meyri, جیتو - Jeto, جیتنے والا - jiitney waala, فائز - faa ez and لاکھ میں ایک. To understand how would you translate the word Winner in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Winner or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Winner synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Winner. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Winner in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Winner in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Winner with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by winner?
Meanings of winner are فاتح - faateh, غالب - ghaalib, میری - meyri, جیتو - Jeto, جیتنے والا - jiitney waala, فائز - faa ez and لاکھ میں ایک
Whats the definition of winner?
Definition of the winner are
What is the synonym of winner?
Synonym of word winner are vanquisher, overcoming, miri, dominators, overarching, mine, dominative, conqueror, excelling, winners
What are the idioms related to winner?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word winner.
- All the best
- Between the hand and lipthe morsal may slip
- Catch who catch can
- Early birds pick up worms
- The early bird catcheth the worm
What are the quotes with word winner?
Here are the quotes with the word winner in them
- Some people say I have attitude - maybe I do... but I think you have to. You have to believe in yourself when no one else does - that makes you a winner right there. — Venus Williams
- All in all it was a smooth race, the car was very well balanced. I'm very proud to be the first winner here in India. — Sebastian Vettel
- It's not life or death it's a game and at the end of the game there is going to be a winner and a loser. — Bernhard Langer
- Our system provides for a winner to take office on January 20th, and he is expected to take command of the ship of state. Failure to do so, characterized by hesitation and indecision, will harm the national interest. — Richard V. Allen