Wiped meanings in Urdu
Wiped meanings in Urdu is صاف Wiped in Urdu. More meanings of wiped, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
My family, although they're very large on both my parents' sides, they don't know much about their family tree. Occasionally, they try to dig, but they can't get very far, and it's baffling. In Dublin, it seems that so many public records were wiped out it's proven to be very difficult, so I know very little.
It's in the history books, the Holocaust. It's just a phrase. And the truth is it happened yesterday. It happened to my mother. I never met my grandmothers or my grandfathers. They were all wiped up in the gas chambers of Nazi Germany.
More words related to the meanings of Wiped
More words from Urdu related to Wiped
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Wiped meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ستھرابا سلیقہآب داردھنٹھیکپڑھنے جوگدن دھاڑےادل پہچانکھلاصحیحجیسے زمینروشنیبیانوفادارانصاف پسندنتھرا ہوابے داغدیانت دارچمک دارمربوطجھاڑ دیناہموارمنصفانہکھلا کھلیمبذول کرنابے عیببرابرچمکبے ریابے ابراِکَٹھنیچے اترنابے خَطاجھلک داربیضاسائیں سائیں کرنامخلصچابک دستمستقیمجو پڑھا جاسکےکھلے عامصريحبصارتنِس کپٹتابمُنصفانہ طریقے سےفروغظاہرقبضہ کرناواضح ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Wiped
What are the meanings of Wiped in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Wiped in Urdu is صاف - saaf. To understand how would you translate the word Wiped in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Wiped or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Wiped synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Wiped. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Wiped in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Wiped in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Wiped with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by wiped?
Meaning of wiped is صاف - saaf
Whats the definition of wiped?
Definition of the wiped are
What is the synonym of wiped?
Synonym of word wiped are neat, neaten, cleansed, taint free, neater, clear, repined, downright, perfect, articulata
What are the idioms related to wiped?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word wiped.
- A clear conscience is a coat of mail
- A holy habit cleanseth not a foul soul
- A quiet conscience sleeps in thunder
- Better be denied than deceived
- Dirt dirtiest upon the fairest spot
What are the quotes with word wiped?
Here are the quotes with the word wiped in them
- The moment someone chooses to trust in Jesus Christ, his sins are wiped away, and he is adopted into God's family. That individual is set apart as a child of God, with a sacred purpose. — Charles Stanley
- My family, although they're very large on both my parents' sides, they don't know much about their family tree. Occasionally, they try to dig, but they can't get very far, and it's baffling. In Dublin, it seems that so many public records were wiped out it's proven to be very difficult, so I know very little. — Steven Patrick Morrissey
- It's in the history books, the Holocaust. It's just a phrase. And the truth is it happened yesterday. It happened to my mother. I never met my grandmothers or my grandfathers. They were all wiped up in the gas chambers of Nazi Germany. — Gene Simmons
- Gorillas are in danger of being wiped out by the Ebola virus. I feel like we have limited time to get to know them and understand them and they're going to disappear - that's terrifically sad. Wouldn't it be great if we could stop that? — Sara Gruen