Wise meanings in Urdu
Wise meanings in Urdu are خرد مند, علیم, فرزانہ, بینا, ہوشيار, عقلمند, وائز, سمجھ دار, پختہ, فطرتی, دانشمندی, عاقل, دانا, عالم, سیانا Wise in Urdu. More meanings of wise, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Wise.
- (adjective satellite) : improperly forward or bold
- (adjective satellite) : evidencing the possession of inside information
- (noun) : a way of doing or being
- (noun) : United States religious leader (born in Bohemia) who united reform Jewish organizations in the United States (1819-1900)
- (noun) : United States Jewish leader (born in Hungary) (1874-1949)
- (adjective) : having or prompted by wisdom or discernment
More words related to the meanings of Wise
More words from Urdu related to Wise
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Wise meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
جہاں دیدہجہانمُحقِقمعاملہ فہمبے بناوٹگرداودوانجاننے والاقویقابلساختکٹھورتَيزتعلیم یافتہسابق فوجیشعبدہ بازخوکون و مکانپختہفطرتیشاملزیرکمسلممستقل مزاجپختگی پر آنافریبیگاڑناپُختَہداتاذاتیعقلخطہِ خُشکیحیلہ بازبانکاہوشیارسادھارندورانبَندفاضلانہدھینگاشاطرخصلتذہانتجکڑا ہواایک چھوٹا مدرسہفت اقلیمجادو گرآدم خور دیومستحکمجگت ...
Idioms with the word Wise in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Wise
What are the meanings of Wise in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Wise in Urdu are پختہ - pukhtah, عاقل - aaqil, سیانا - siyaana, فطرتی - fitrati, بینا - biina, عالم - aalim, عقلمند - aql mand, دانا - daana, دانشمندی - Danishmandi, سمجھ دار - samajh daar, خرد مند - khirad mand, علیم - aliim and فرزانہ - farzaanah. To understand how would you translate the word Wise in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Wise or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Wise synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Wise. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Wise in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Wise in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Wise with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by wise?
Meanings of wise are پختہ - pukhtah, عاقل - aaqil, سیانا - siyaana, فطرتی - fitrati, بینا - biina, عالم - aalim, عقلمند - aql mand, دانا - daana, دانشمندی - Danishmandi, سمجھ دار - samajh daar, خرد مند - khirad mand, علیم - aliim and فرزانہ - farzaanah
Whats the definition of wise?
Definition of the wise are
- improperly forward or bold
- evidencing the possession of inside information
- a way of doing or being
- United States religious leader (born in Bohemia) who united reform Jewish organizations in the United States (1819-1900)
- United States Jewish leader (born in Hungary) (1874-1949)
- having or prompted by wisdom or discernment
What is the synonym of wise?
Synonym of word wise are solemnisation, canny, sorcerer, sagacious, discerning, savant, weathered, judicious, sly, natural
What are the idioms with the word wise?
Here are the idioms with the word wise in them.
- A fool may ask more questions in hour than a wise man can answer in seven years
- A fool may give a wise man counsel
- A nod to the wise and a rod to the foolish
- A quiet tongue shows a wise head
- A wise foe is better than a foolish friend
What are the idioms related to wise?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word wise.
- Natural magic
- The foolish seek for wealth the wise for perfection
- He that is not handsome at twenty nor strong at thirty nor rich at forty nor wise at fifty will never be handsometrong rich or wise
- Iron will
- Man of iron
What are the quotes with word wise?
Here are the quotes with the word wise in them
- The mind that is wise mourns less for what age takes away than what it leaves behind. — William Wordsworth
- What could be more beautiful than a dear old lady growing wise with age? Every age can be enchanting, provided you live within it. — Brigitte Bardot
- Better mad with the rest of the world than wise alone. — Baltasar Gracian
- It is great folly to wish to be wise all alone. — Francois de La Rochefoucauld