Wise to meanings in Urdu
Wise to meanings in Urdu is عقلمند Wise to in Urdu. More meanings of wise to, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Wise to Definitions
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Wise to.
- (adjective satellite) : evidencing the possession of inside information
More words from Urdu related to Wise to
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Wise to meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Wise to
What are the meanings of Wise to in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Wise to in Urdu is عقلمند - aql mand. To understand how would you translate the word Wise to in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Wise to or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Wise to synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Wise to. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Wise to in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Wise to in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Wise to with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by wise to?
Meaning of wise to is عقلمند - aql mand
Whats the definition of wise to?
Definition of the wise to are
- evidencing the possession of inside information
What is the synonym of wise to?
Synonym of word wise to are genius, wise like, sensible, intelligent, wise, wise up, learned
What are the idioms related to wise to?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word wise to.
- A fox is not taken twice in the same snare
- A fox never dies in the dirt of his own ditch
- A nod to the wise and a rod to the foolish
- A prudent traveller never disparages his own country
- A sensible man judges of present by past events
What are the quotes with word wise to?
Here are the quotes with the word wise to in them
- It is wise to direct your anger towards problems - not people to focus your energies on answers - not excuses. — William Arthur Ward
- Education is a crutch with which the foolish attack the wise to prove that they are not idiots. — Karl Kraus
- It is wise to keep in mind that neither success nor failure is ever final. — Roger Babson
- It is wise to apply the oil of refined politeness to the mechanism of friendship. — Sidonie Gabrielle Colette