Withdrawal meanings in Urdu
Please find 9 English and definitions related to the word Withdrawal.
- (noun) : the act of withdrawing
- (noun) : the termination of drug taking
- (noun) : the act of taking out money or other capital
- (noun) : a retraction of a previously held position
- (noun) : avoiding emotional involvement
- (noun) : formal separation from an alliance or federation
- (noun) : a method of birth control in which coitus is initiated but the penis is deliberately withdrawn before ejaculation
- (noun) : the act of ceasing to participate in an activity
- (noun) : the act of withdrawing blood, tumors, etc.
More words related to the meanings of Withdrawal
More words from Urdu related to Withdrawal
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Withdrawal meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
مراجعتاہلا گہلا پنانحرافپسپائتیاگمُنکَر ہو جاناسکڑاؤپلٹ آناتنزلبے وفائارتدادپھیرنادستبرداریتردیدپلٹاواپس آناکراہتسبکدوشیواپسیپلٹناالٹاناترک رفاقتنفس کشیواپستیاگ دیناپھیر دیناصلہواپس کرنابے چارگیاپنا دھرم تیاگنپسپا ہونالا ابالی پندَست بَردار ہو جاناچھوٹلوٹناالٹدست برداریالحادپچھلے پاؤں پھرناترکچھوڑ دینا حَق یا عقیدے کوسمٹاؤپلٹاناگھنعلیحدگیدعوے سے انکار کرنے والاپھر جاناواپس جاناکنارہ کشیانکار ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Withdrawal
What are the meanings of Withdrawal in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Withdrawal in Urdu are واپسی - waapsi, ارتداد - irtedaad and دست برداری - dast bar daari. To understand how would you translate the word Withdrawal in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Withdrawal or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Withdrawal synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Withdrawal. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Withdrawal in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Withdrawal in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Withdrawal with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by withdrawal?
Meanings of withdrawal are واپسی - waapsi, ارتداد - irtedaad and دست برداری - dast bar daari
Whats the definition of withdrawal?
Definition of the withdrawal are
- the act of withdrawing
- the termination of drug taking
- the act of taking out money or other capital
- a retraction of a previously held position
- avoiding emotional involvement
- formal separation from an alliance or federation
- a method of birth control in which coitus is initiated but the penis is deliberately withdrawn before ejaculation
- the act of ceasing to participate in an activity
- the act of withdrawing blood, tumors, etc.
What is the synonym of withdrawal?
Synonym of word withdrawal are refund, refitments, revulsion, refitment, retreat, retraction, refashions, recession, renunciation, rebutments
What are the idioms related to withdrawal?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word withdrawal.
- Hair and hair makes the old man's head bare
- Lend only what you can afford to lose
- Nature has given us live at interest like money no day being fixed for its return
What are the quotes with word withdrawal?
Here is the quote with the word withdrawal in them
- Through loyalty to the past, our mind refuses to realize that tomorrow's joy is possible only if today's makes way for it that each wave owes the beauty of its line only to the withdrawal of the preceding one. — Andre Gide