Wolf meanings in Urdu
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Wolf.
- (noun) : a man who is aggressive in making amorous advances to women
- (noun) : a cruelly rapacious person
- (noun) : any of various predatory carnivorous canine mammals of North America and Eurasia that usually hunt in packs
- (noun) : German classical scholar who claimed that the Iliad and Odyssey were composed by several authors (1759-1824)
- (noun) : Austrian composer (1860-1903)
- (verb) : eat hastily
I woke up one morning thinking about wolves and realized that wolf packs function as families. Everyone has a role, and if you act within the parameters of your role, the whole pack succeeds, and when that falls apart, so does the pack.
More words related to the meanings of Wolf
More words from Urdu related to Wolf
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Wolf meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Wolf in it
Idiom related to the meaning of Wolf
What are the meanings of Wolf in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Wolf in Urdu are بھیڑیا - bheyrya and گرگ - gurg. To understand how would you translate the word Wolf in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Wolf or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Wolf synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Wolf. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Wolf in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Wolf in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Wolf with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by wolf?
Meanings of wolf are بھیڑیا - bheyrya and گرگ - gurg
Whats the definition of wolf?
Definition of the wolf are
- a man who is aggressive in making amorous advances to women
- a cruelly rapacious person
- any of various predatory carnivorous canine mammals of North America and Eurasia that usually hunt in packs
- German classical scholar who claimed that the Iliad and Odyssey were composed by several authors (1759-1824)
- Austrian composer (1860-1903)
- eat hastily
What is the synonym of wolf?
Synonym of word wolf are wolfers, wolfer, wolfed, wolfberry, wolfsbane, grogs, wolframite, wolframic, wolfram, wolvish
What are the idioms with the word wolf?
Here are the idioms with the word wolf in them.
- A growing youth has a wolf in his stomach
- A wolf besets you on this side a dog on that
- A wolf in lamb's clothing
- A wolf in sheep clothing
- A wolf in sheeps clothing
What are the idioms related to wolf?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word wolf.
- An old knave is no babe
What are the quotes with word wolf?
Here are the quotes with the word wolf in them
- I woke up one morning thinking about wolves and realized that wolf packs function as families. Everyone has a role, and if you act within the parameters of your role, the whole pack succeeds, and when that falls apart, so does the pack. — Jodi Picoult
- Growing up, I was taught that a man has to defend his family. When the wolf is trying to get in, you gotta stand in the doorway. — B. B. King
- Luxury is the wolf at the door and its fangs are the vanities and conceits germinated by success. When an artist learns this, he knows where the danger is. — Tennessee Williams