Womb meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and 1 Urdu definitions related to the word Womb.
- (noun) : a hollow muscular organ in the pelvic cavity of females; contains the developing fetus
- وہ جَگَہ جَہاں کوئی شے تَشکيل پائے
I put on the Hank Williams and the Patsy Cline and the Rosemary Clooney on vinyl - I'm not trying to be some cool indie-rock person, I just love the way it sounds - and throw on a T-shirt and jeans. In Texas, we practically come out of the womb in jeans.
More words related to the meanings of Womb
More words from Urdu related to Womb
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Womb meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Womb
What are the meanings of Womb in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Womb in Urdu are پیٹ - peyt, رحم - raehm, بطن - batan, بچہ دانی - bachchah daani, بچہ دان - bachchah daan and کوکھ - kokh. To understand how would you translate the word Womb in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Womb or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Womb synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Womb. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Womb in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Womb in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Womb with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by womb?
Meanings of womb are پیٹ - peyt, رحم - raehm, بطن - batan, بچہ دانی - bachchah daani, بچہ دان - bachchah daan and کوکھ - kokh
Whats the definition of womb?
Definition of the womb are
- a hollow muscular organ in the pelvic cavity of females; contains the developing fetus
- وہ جَگَہ جَہاں کوئی شے تَشکيل پائے
What is the synonym of womb?
Synonym of word womb are stomachy, gastric, almes, flatulence, stomachs, capacity, uterus, voracious, stomaching, mercy
What are the idioms related to womb?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word womb.
- Mercy begets mercy
- The epicure puts his purse into his belly and the miser his belly into his purse
- Cowardice is the mother of cruelty
- In one power
- In ones power
What are the quotes with word womb?
Here are the quotes with the word womb in them
- It is from the womb of art that criticism was born. — Charles Baudelaire
- I put on the Hank Williams and the Patsy Cline and the Rosemary Clooney on vinyl - I'm not trying to be some cool indie-rock person, I just love the way it sounds - and throw on a T-shirt and jeans. In Texas, we practically come out of the womb in jeans. — Kelly Clarkson
- Out of Ireland have we come, great hatred, little room, maimed us at the start. I carry from my mother's womb a fanatic heart. — William Butler Yeats
- My mom, God rest her soul - she liked nicknames. In the womb she named me Skip. There was another black guy in Piedmont, W.Va., and his name was Skip. They called him Big Skip, and I was Little Skip. — Henry Louis Gates