Won meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Won.
- (noun) : the basic unit of money in North Korea
- (noun) : the basic unit of money in South Korea
- (adjective) : not subject to defeat
I've spent as much as 30 grand on a watch but it's not about flaunting my wealth. I don't have many extravagances but watches are my biggest one. I must have 30 of them now. I've been collecting since the age of nine, when I won a black TAG in a karting event.
Being solitary is being alone well: being alone luxuriously immersed in doings of your own choice, aware of the fullness of your won presence rather than of the absence of others. Because solitude is an achievement.
More words from Urdu related to Won
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Won meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
جگہ مہیا کرناقائم رہناپابند رہناٹھیک کرناجاندارپکڑسکونت رکھناتھمانادشاڈیرااکٹھا رہناقرار دیناگھونسلا بناناتھامقیام کرناحویلیپرورش کرناجاری کَرناداشتہقائم کرناگزارنامناناسکونت کرنامسکنبَرداشت کَرناقبضہ رکھنارہائش اختیار کرناجیتامسئلہ حل کرناساتھ لگ کر بیٹھناچپ رہودارپالنابَسنالحاظ رکھناآرام کرنازندہ ہوناچلناپڑناگھراناپیروی کَرنانگہداشت کرنالگانازندہ رہنارکھناپاس پاس لیٹ کر آرام دہ ہوناہوناپناہ دیناپرورشرہنا ...
Idioms with the word Won in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Won
What are the meanings of Won in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Won in Urdu is رہنا - rahina. To understand how would you translate the word Won in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Won or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Won synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Won. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Won in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Won in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Won with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by won?
Meaning of won is رہنا - rahina
Whats the definition of won?
Definition of the won are
- the basic unit of money in North Korea
- the basic unit of money in South Korea
- not subject to defeat
What is the synonym of won?
Synonym of word won are inhabit, abide, nestle, keep, house, hold, fix, inhabitate, dwell, livings
What are the idioms with the word won?
Here are the idioms with the word won in them.
- All is not won that is put in the purse
- He that is won with a nut may be lost with an apple
What are the idioms related to won?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word won.
- Keep form
- A wise head makes a closed mouth
- Better be idle than ill employed
- Better go to bed supperless than rise in dept
- Better go to heaven in rags than to hell in embroidery
What are the quotes with word won?
Here are the quotes with the word won in them
- I've spent as much as 30 grand on a watch but it's not about flaunting my wealth. I don't have many extravagances but watches are my biggest one. I must have 30 of them now. I've been collecting since the age of nine, when I won a black TAG in a karting event. — Jenson Button
- Being solitary is being alone well: being alone luxuriously immersed in doings of your own choice, aware of the fullness of your won presence rather than of the absence of others. Because solitude is an achievement. — Alice Koller
- So I won an Oscar. It's amazing. I've got that for the rest of my life for a performance I am proud of. It nearly killed me. I am really proud of the film. That's it, moving on. — Kate Winslet
- My time at Honda was amazing. Some of my best times in Formula One, actually. I might not have won races, just one race, but I had a lot of fun. — Jenson Button