Wonderful meanings in Urdu
Wonderful meanings in Urdu are حیران کن, عجب, قابِلِ تَعريف, عجيب, حيران کُن, حيرَت انگيز, عُمدَہ, اعجوبہ, غریب, عجیب, عنقا Wonderful in Urdu. More meanings of wonderful, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Wonderful.
- (adjective satellite) : extraordinarily good or great; used especially as intensifiers
More words related to the meanings of Wonderful
More words from Urdu related to Wonderful
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Wonderful meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
باہریخاصاچرجخامنراالاپنعظیماچنبھے کابے چارہبرہنہاعلادیوسابیہودگیکھلوناتنگ دستمناسبافسانویشایاںسدھ جانے کے لائقکھوٹا سکہمدرک بالحواستہی دستعجوبہتھوڑاطُرفہیگانگتکراماتیغیر مانوسمُنفَرِدیادگارفخر و نازآدھا تیتر آدھا بٹیراضافیکنگالشکستہ حالتعجبشاذخیالیغیر جواب دہحیرت خیزبے تدبیرننگاعفریتیتکبرشاطرکشستہ حالشائستہکہانیوں کی کتابتعجب خیزقابل انتظامہما ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Wonderful
What are the meanings of Wonderful in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Wonderful in Urdu are غریب - ghariib, عجیب - ajiib, عجب - ajab, حیران کن - haerat kun, عُمدَہ, اعجوبہ - Ajuba and عنقا - unqa. To understand how would you translate the word Wonderful in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Wonderful or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Wonderful synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Wonderful. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Wonderful in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Wonderful in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Wonderful with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by wonderful?
Meanings of wonderful are غریب - ghariib, عجیب - ajiib, عجب - ajab, حیران کن - haerat kun, عُمدَہ, اعجوبہ - Ajuba and عنقا - unqa
Whats the definition of wonderful?
Definition of the wonderful are
- extraordinarily good or great; used especially as intensifiers
What is the synonym of wonderful?
Synonym of word wonderful are outlandish, awlwort, phalangious, poinder, flawiest, surprising, quaintness, perkiest, moneyless, awed
What are the idioms related to wonderful?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word wonderful.
- An ugly situation
- In a thousand pounds of law there is not an ounce of love
- Queer fish
- There is a scarcity of friendship but not of friends
- A hut is a palace to a poor man
What are the quotes with word wonderful?
Here are the quotes with the word wonderful in them
- There must be a law against forcing children to perform at an early age. Children should have a wonderful childhood. They should not be given too much responsibility. — Maria Callas
- The wonderful thing about age is that your knees don't work as well, you can't run down steps quite as easily and obviously you can't lift heavy weights. But your mind doesn't feel any different. — Roger Moore
- We hold that the most wonderful and splendid proof of genius is a great poem produced in a civilized age. — Thomas B.Macaulay
- Life could be wonderful if people would leave you alone. — Charlie Chaplin