Wooden meanings in Urdu
Wooden meanings in Urdu are بھَدّا, بے وقوف, سخت, لکڑی کا بنا, نا مَوافِق, بے فائدَہ, لَکڑی پَر مُشتَمِل, لَکڑی کا بَنا ہُوا, چوبی Wooden in Urdu. More meanings of wooden, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Wooden.
- (adjective satellite) : made or consisting of (entirely or in part) or employing wood
- (adjective satellite) : lacking ease or grace
More words related to the meanings of Wooden
More words from Urdu related to Wooden
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Wooden meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
غنڈاثابتمہتاب ساوحشیقریباعلی ہاتھچوتیاخچر جیسا اڑیلشتریقووی الجثہکٹھور کرنامحنتیکُند ذہنمہیببلند آوازمُشَقَت آميزظالمانہسنگلاخقابلِ اعتراضتیزمنجمدکرختمحکمغافلکڑاچغدجنگلیبھداتُرش روپیچ دارہٹا کٹاکڑا سختگھامڑڈھیٹکسبیقازنہایتدشوارقہرناکمجبور کنناشادحیواننہ جھکنے والاکودنان گھڑشر بارمستحکممتشددکرائے کا غنڈااستوار ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Wooden
What are the meanings of Wooden in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Wooden in Urdu are سخت - sakht, بے وقوف - bey waquuf, چوبی - chobi and بھَدّا - Bhudda. To understand how would you translate the word Wooden in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Wooden or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Wooden synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Wooden. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Wooden in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Wooden in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Wooden with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by wooden?
Meanings of wooden are سخت - sakht, بے وقوف - bey waquuf, چوبی - chobi and بھَدّا - Bhudda
Whats the definition of wooden?
Definition of the wooden are
- made or consisting of (entirely or in part) or employing wood
- lacking ease or grace
What is the synonym of wooden?
Synonym of word wooden are hushy, unlovely, consolidated, tautened, trying, stupid, fool large, stony, tushy, sternutatory
What are the idioms related to wooden?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word wooden.
- Never shirk the hardest work
- One good word can warm three winter months
- Be a fool to
- Beauty and folly are often companion
- Every man is either a fool or a physician after thirty years of age
What are the quotes with word wooden?
Here are the quotes with the word wooden in them
- At the age of four with paper hats and wooden swords we're all Generals. Only some of us never grow out of it. — Peter Ustinov
- Japanese architecture is traditionally based on wooden structures that need renovating on a regular basis. — Tadao Ando
- The attitude and capacity of the factory, the old metal table and the new ideas of the wooden furniture quickly and naturally suggested the possibility of metal furniture. — Donald Judd
- Obviously, our children, who have been playing with their computers since the age of five or six, don't have quite the same brain as those who were brought up on wooden or metal toys, whose brains are certainly atrophied by comparison. — Claude Vorilhon