Worn meanings in Urdu
Worn meanings in Urdu are پہنا ہوا, اترن, تھَکَن کے اثار کا مَظہَر, تھَکا ہُوا, ضَرَر رَسيدَہ, فرسودہ, فَرسُودَہ Worn in Urdu. More meanings of worn, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Worn.
- (adjective satellite) : showing the wearing effects of overwork or care or suffering
- (adjective) : affected by wear; damaged by long use
More words related to the meanings of Worn
More words from Urdu related to Worn
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Worn meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
مردہاجرتیفَرسُودَہسال خوردہپرزے پرزے کرناناکارہمعمولیکاٹنااترنبد مزاجگھسا ہواگھَٹیاکاری زخممتروکہاکھاڑناکیڑا کھایاپُرانے مذاق کاپامالگھسا پٹاکرائے کی بگھیغیر مروّجٹکڑے کرناملگجابُڑھاپے سے تعلق رکھنے والاپھٹا ہواپٹا ہواکرائے پرعامغیر مستعملزخمپہنا ہواپُرانے زمانے کی شےگھٹیاشکستہپرانے کپڑےبے وُقَعتبوسیدہمَعمُولیچرکامتروکٹٹوہاتھ سے نیچےبد زیبپراناکُہنَہٹوکامنسوخچیرناگندہفرسودہ ...
Idioms with the word Worn in it
What are the meanings of Worn in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Worn in Urdu are فرسودہ - farsuudah, پہنا ہوا - paehna hu a, اترن - utran and فَرسُودَہ - Farsooda. To understand how would you translate the word Worn in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Worn or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Worn synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Worn. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Worn in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Worn in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Worn with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by worn?
Meanings of worn are فرسودہ - farsuudah, پہنا ہوا - paehna hu a, اترن - utran and فَرسُودَہ - Farsooda
Whats the definition of worn?
Definition of the worn are
- showing the wearing effects of overwork or care or suffering
- affected by wear; damaged by long use
What is the synonym of worn?
Synonym of word worn are deprecable, cladded, overworn, depreciator, hand me down, geriatric, escutcheoned, frumpy, depreciative, elumbated
What are the idioms with the word worn?
Here are the idioms with the word worn in them.
- An intemperate youth brings to old age a worn out body
- The iron ring is worn out by constant use
What are the quotes with word worn?
Here are the quotes with the word worn in them
- My overcoat is worn out my shirts also are worn out. And I ask to be allowed to have a lamp in the evening it is indeed wearisome sitting alone in the dark. — William Tyndale
- I've worn dresses from all different price ranges, and the thing that couture dresses have in common is that the fit is amazing. — Beyonce Knowles
- Science fiction is an amazing literature: plot elements that you would think would be completely worn out by now keep changing into surprising new forms. — Connie Willis
- I've worn my share of leopard pink boots to premieres or belts the size of cars. I thought my pink leopard boots were so cool. — Brittany Snow