Wrapped meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Wrapped.
- (adjective satellite) : covered with or as if with clothes or a wrap or cloak
- (adjective) : enclosed securely in a covering of paper or the like
- (adjective satellite) : giving or marked by complete attention to
What I needed most was to love and to be loved, eager to be caught. Happily I wrapped those painful bonds around me and sure enough, I would be lashed with the red-hot pokers or jealousy, by suspicions and fear, by burst of anger and quarrels.
More words from Urdu related to Wrapped
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Wrapped meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Wrapped in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Wrapped in Urdu is لپٹا ہوا. To understand how would you translate the word Wrapped in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Wrapped or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Wrapped synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Wrapped. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Wrapped in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Wrapped in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Wrapped with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by wrapped?
Meaning of wrapped is لپٹا ہوا
Whats the definition of wrapped?
Definition of the wrapped are
- covered with or as if with clothes or a wrap or cloak
- enclosed securely in a covering of paper or the like
- giving or marked by complete attention to
What is the synonym of wrapped?
Synonym of word wrapped are wadded, lappeted
What are the quotes with word wrapped?
Here are the quotes with the word wrapped in them
- What I needed most was to love and to be loved, eager to be caught. Happily I wrapped those painful bonds around me and sure enough, I would be lashed with the red-hot pokers or jealousy, by suspicions and fear, by burst of anger and quarrels. — Saint Augustine
- It's easy to get wrapped up in sharing everyday life with a partner. It's fun to get lost in love and romance. It's the best. But holding on to yourself while doing that is the most important thing. — Brittany Murphy
- I wrapped my Christmas presents early this year, but I used the wrong paper. See, the paper I used said 'Happy Birthday' on it. I didn't want to waste it so I just wrote 'Jesus' on it. — Demetri Martin
- I think it is really important to have a sense of business. As a designer you can get so wrapped up in the design and fashion side that you forget the business side. — Tommy Hilfiger