Wrecking meanings in Urdu
Wrecking meanings in Urdu is خرابی Wrecking in Urdu. More meanings of wrecking, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Wrecking.
- (noun) : destruction achieved by causing something to be wrecked or ruined
- (noun) : the event of a structure being completely demolished and leveled
If the amount of money going into the war economy were invested in landscape restoration, we would be in a far more positive position. It may get a little dire before we pull together, but I think when the prosperous nations, and in particular the U.S., realize they're wrecking their own kids' lives, there will be a mass change in value.
More words related to the meanings of Wrecking
More words from Urdu related to Wrecking
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Wrecking meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
نُقصان رساںدُکھ دینابَدعملیدردشوشہہلاکترشوت ستانیشکست دینامجرائیتاخت وتاراجپریشان کرنادرزوبال جان ہوناپاکھنڈشَرارَتضرربدقسمتیانہدامقوت توڑناکھوٹکم بختی سےسَتاناناقِص عمَلآفتافلاسفنانجاستشکستنقصقلتدقتاَدھُورا پَنگمراہیکم بختیگناہ گاریالمحال زاربیجا صرفتہہ و بالا کرناگناہ گارقباحتزحمتمضرتبتھابیکسیصفائرشوت خوریاوندھا کرنابرارگڑا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Wrecking
What are the meanings of Wrecking in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Wrecking in Urdu is خرابی - kharaabi. To understand how would you translate the word Wrecking in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Wrecking or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Wrecking synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Wrecking. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Wrecking in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Wrecking in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Wrecking with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by wrecking?
Meaning of wrecking is خرابی - kharaabi
Whats the definition of wrecking?
Definition of the wrecking are
- destruction achieved by causing something to be wrecked or ruined
- the event of a structure being completely demolished and leveled
What is the synonym of wrecking?
Synonym of word wrecking are breakability, perriers, malversate, wreckings, drawback, abreacts, madefaction, ravage, disedges, misaventure
What are the idioms related to wrecking?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word wrecking.
- Allow time and moderate dely haste administers all thing badly
- Error is always in haste
- Great haste makes great haste
- More haste worst speed
- Over fast over loose
What are the quotes with word wrecking?
Here are the quotes with the word wrecking in them
- An architect's most useful tools are an eraser at the drafting board, and a wrecking bar at the site. — Frank Lloyd Wright
- If the amount of money going into the war economy were invested in landscape restoration, we would be in a far more positive position. It may get a little dire before we pull together, but I think when the prosperous nations, and in particular the U.S., realize they're wrecking their own kids' lives, there will be a mass change in value. — Kim Stanley Robinson