Wrench meanings in Urdu
Wrench meanings in Urdu are جَذباتی دھَچکا, ايک زور دار جھَٹکا يا مَروڑ, اينٹھَن, موچ, زبردستی کرنا, مروڑنا, اینٹھن, پانا Wrench in Urdu. More meanings of wrench, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Wrench.
- (verb) : twist suddenly so as to sprain
- (noun) : a hand tool that is used to hold or twist a nut or bolt
- (noun) : a jerky pulling movement
- (noun) : a sharp strain on muscles or ligaments
- (verb) : twist or pull violently or suddenly, especially so as to remove (something) from that to which it is attached or from where it originates
- (verb) : make a sudden twisting motion
- (verb) : twist and compress, as if in pain or anguish
More words related to the meanings of Wrench
More words from Urdu related to Wrench
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Wrench meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
قیدجاری ہونادبانااینٹھن والامسخ کرناپکڑ لیناچبھنزبردستیمامونجکڑاؤخطُوط قُوَّتگوتھنامروڑنامعلوم ہونانفع اٹھاناتانادھکّے دينامنافع کرنامَجبُور کَرناتوڑناستاناگرفت میں ہوناوصول کرنادَريافَت کر لينامحفوظ کرناتیر مارناتلملانالاچار کرناپھیرنااِنقباضنفعہتک حرمت کرنابندٹیڑھا کرناقینچیبہم پہنچانااذیت دیناحکومت چلاناکج کرناجا لیناپورا کرناکاٹناشکتیتھکا مارنامخففپراپتیاضطراری حرکتہیت بدلناذہن میں بٹھا لیناپیدا ہونا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Wrench
|Win onepurs||معیار پر شہرت پانا|
|Win one spurs||معیار پر شہرت پانا|
What are the meanings of Wrench in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Wrench in Urdu are اینٹھن - aenthan, مروڑنا - marorna, پانا - paana, موچ - moch, زبردستی کرنا - zabar dasti karna, جَذباتی دھَچکا, ايک زور دار جھَٹکا يا مَروڑ and اينٹھَن - Enthaan. To understand how would you translate the word Wrench in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Wrench or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Wrench synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Wrench. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Wrench in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Wrench in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Wrench with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by wrench?
Meanings of wrench are اینٹھن - aenthan, مروڑنا - marorna, پانا - paana, موچ - moch, زبردستی کرنا - zabar dasti karna, جَذباتی دھَچکا, ايک زور دار جھَٹکا يا مَروڑ and اينٹھَن - Enthaan
Whats the definition of wrench?
Definition of the wrench are
- twist suddenly so as to sprain
- a hand tool that is used to hold or twist a nut or bolt
- a jerky pulling movement
- a sharp strain on muscles or ligaments
- twist or pull violently or suddenly, especially so as to remove (something) from that to which it is attached or from where it originates
- make a sudden twisting motion
- twist and compress, as if in pain or anguish
What is the synonym of wrench?
Synonym of word wrench are cramp, wrest, gain, wrick, colic, twist, find, rick, vellication, twirl
What are the idioms related to wrench?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word wrench.
- Alexander conqueror of so many kingdoms and peoples was overcome by anger
- Find one in
- Find one's account in
- Get rid of
- Sell out