Write meanings in Urdu
Write meanings in Urdu are رائٹ, تحرير کرنا, لکھنا, ثبت کرنا, نگینہ جڑنا, خامہ فرسائ کرنا, قلم بند کرنا, رقم کرنا, لِکھنا Write in Urdu. More meanings of write, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 8 English and definitions related to the word Write.
- (verb) : write music
- (verb) : produce a literary work
- (verb) : write or name the letters that comprise the conventionally accepted form of (a word or part of a word)
- (verb) : communicate or express by writing
- (verb) : record data on a computer
- (verb) : communicate (with) in writing
- (verb) : mark or trace on a surface
- (verb) : create code, write a computer program
|He doesn't write||وہ نہیں لکھتا ہے|
|He will write||وہ لکھے گا|
|He writes||وہ لکھتا ہے|
|I don't write||ہم نہیں لکھتے ہیں|
|I will write||میں لکھوں گا|
|I write||میں لکھتا ہوں|
|She writes that||وہ یہ لکتھی ہے|
|We don't write||ہم نہیں لکھتے ہیں|
|We will write||ہم لکھیں گے|
|We write||ہم لکھتے ہیں|
More words related to the meanings of Write
More words from Urdu related to Write
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Write meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
میں لکھیںبڑ جانانشانپہچان کرناتصنیف کرنااِطلاع دیناکسی نہ کسی طریقے سے جانانقش کرنانقشنَقَل نَويسکیفیت نامہعطا کرناداخل کرناداغناہدفبھرتی کرناقلمگُھسنامہر لگاناسراغمَسُعودَہ نِگارآگاہ کرناعطا کَرنارقم کرنااثرقدم کا نشانسرخامہبھیتر آناٹھپا لگانانشان کرناکاتبکہنالکھنامہرعلامتمُنشیسارنگخامہ فرسائ کرنادھس جاناگودنااعراب دینااملا کراناجتاناداخل ہوناٹھپاچنھاِنشانِگارتوجہ یا الطفات کرنابیان کرنا ...
Idioms with the word Write in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Write
What are the meanings of Write in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Write in Urdu are لکھنا - likhna, خامہ فرسائ کرنا - khaamah farsaa i karna, قلم بند کرنا - qalam band karna, ثبت کرنا - sabt karna and رقم کرنا - raqam karna. To understand how would you translate the word Write in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Write or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Write synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Write. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Write in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Write in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Write with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by write?
Meanings of write are لکھنا - likhna, خامہ فرسائ کرنا - khaamah farsaa i karna, قلم بند کرنا - qalam band karna, ثبت کرنا - sabt karna and رقم کرنا - raqam karna
Whats the definition of write?
Definition of the write are
- write music
- produce a literary work
- write or name the letters that comprise the conventionally accepted form of (a word or part of a word)
- communicate or express by writing
- record data on a computer
- communicate (with) in writing
- mark or trace on a surface
- create code, write a computer program
What is the synonym of write?
Synonym of word write are communicate, pen, scribe, dotting pen, inscribe, mark, impress, note, enter, outwrite
What are the idioms with the word write?
Here are the idioms with the word write in them.
- I write a woman's oaths in water
- Never write what you dare not sign
- To write oneself out
What are the idioms related to write?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word write.
- Knock off
- Drive a quill
- Set down
- Take down
- Run on
What are the quotes with word write?
Here are the quotes with the word write in them
- Each age, it is found, must write its own books or rather, each generation for the next succeeding. — Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Once I planned to write a book of poems entirely about the things in my pocket. But I found it would be too long and the age of the great epics is past. — Gilbert K.Chesterton
- In an age of incompetence, I've been able to last in this crazy business. I actually know how to play my ax and write a song. That's my job. — Billy Joel
- When I write about a 15-year old, I jump, I return to the days when I was that age. It's like a time machine. I can remember everything. I can feel the wind. I can smell the air. Very actually. Very vividly. — Haruki Murakami
How to use write in a sentence?
Here is few example on how to use write in a sentence.
- He doesn't write — وہ نہیں لکھتا ہے
- He will write — وہ لکھے گا
- He writes — وہ لکھتا ہے
- I don't write — ہم نہیں لکھتے ہیں
- I will write — میں لکھوں گا