Wrought meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Wrought.
- (adjective satellite) : shaped to fit by or as if by altering the contours of a pliable mass (as by work or effort)
More words related to the meanings of Wrought
More words from Urdu related to Wrought
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Wrought meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ناقابِلِ اعتبارغیر حقیقیچھیل چھبیلاپر تکلفوضعدارباطل دلیلجھوٹارنگیندکھاوٹیقبضے میں کیا ہوانقبگھڑا ہُواقلبیکج کلاہبد ذوقستھریغیر فطریقصہ آمیزبانکازیبائشیگل کاریپرتصنوعجَعلیبنایاخُود نُمابھلکساریسڈولروایتیالبیلانمائشیرنگ دارتعمیر شدہبَناوَٹیخود ساختہگھُمَنڈّیتصویر کے طور پر گاڑھنافرضیمذینحَيرَت اَنگيزجعلیھیلامکلفحسینغلط استدلالديو مالائیتَیز اور شوخچھَيل چھَبِيلاناجائز طور پر ہاتھ لگا ہوانقلیتعَجُب خَيز ...
What are the meanings of Wrought in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Wrought in Urdu are رنگین - rangiin and ساختہ - saakhtah. To understand how would you translate the word Wrought in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Wrought or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Wrought synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Wrought. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Wrought in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Wrought in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Wrought with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by wrought?
Meanings of wrought are رنگین - rangiin and ساختہ - saakhtah
Whats the definition of wrought?
Definition of the wrought are
- shaped to fit by or as if by altering the contours of a pliable mass (as by work or effort)
What is the synonym of wrought?
Synonym of word wrought are tapestry, colourman, colored, concolorous, colorant, surfboards, colourized, colorectal, chromatical, chromatics
What are the quotes with word wrought?
Here are the quotes with the word wrought in them
- When we do the best that we can, we never know what miracle is wrought in our life, or in the life of another. — Helen Keller
- Mr. Tennyson has said that more things are wrought by prayer than this world dreams of, but he wisely refrains from saying whether they are good or bad things. — Samuel Butler
- American culture is torn between our long romance with violence and our terror of the devastation wrought by war and crime and environmental havoc. — Katherine Dunn
- The Constitution was the expression not only of a political faith, but also of political fears. It was wrought both as the organ of the national interest and as the bulwark of certain individual and local rights. — Herbert Croly