Yearning meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Yearning.
- (noun) : prolonged unfulfilled desire or need
My dad used to draw these great cartoon figures. His dream was being a cartoonist, but he never achieved it, and it kind of broke my heart. I think part of my interest in art had to do with his yearning for something he could never have.
More words related to the meanings of Yearning
More words from Urdu related to Yearning
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Yearning meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Yearning
What are the meanings of Yearning in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Yearning in Urdu are شوق - shauq, آرزو - aarzu, ارمان - armaan, چاہ - chaah, تمنا - tamanna and لالے - laaley. To understand how would you translate the word Yearning in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Yearning or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Yearning synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Yearning. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Yearning in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Yearning in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Yearning with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by yearning?
Meanings of yearning are شوق - shauq, آرزو - aarzu, ارمان - armaan, چاہ - chaah, تمنا - tamanna and لالے - laaley
Whats the definition of yearning?
Definition of the yearning are
- prolonged unfulfilled desire or need
What is the synonym of yearning?
Synonym of word yearning are emotion, ardent desire, adience, keenness, fonds, earnestness, ambition, zeal, desire, fondlings
What are the idioms related to yearning?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word yearning.
- He who digs a pit for others himself falls into it
- He who digs a well for others himself falls into it
- He who desires nothing is not in want
- Put your foot down where you mean to stand
- Delays increase desires and sometimes extinguish them
What are the quotes with word yearning?
Here are the quotes with the word yearning in them
- I hope to find the roles that are age appropriate but not yearning to be younger, or parenting ad nauseam. — Debra Winger
- There will always be a desire for something new, fresh and innovative, as well as a yearning and respect for timeless elegance and beauty. — Helena Christensen
- My dad used to draw these great cartoon figures. His dream was being a cartoonist, but he never achieved it, and it kind of broke my heart. I think part of my interest in art had to do with his yearning for something he could never have. — Kathryn Bigelow
- Yet, it ought to be obvious that good music generally occupies a higher plane that mere politics. Great writers can express moods through melody and capture experiences we share most powerfully - love, lust, longing joy, rage, fear triumph, yearning and confusion. — Tony Snow