Yes meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Yes.
- (noun) : an affirmative
Here's the thing that I think about life - if you manage to get into a space where you don't need that much, where the overhead of your life is not that great and you're pretty happy and relaxed without that much stuff, you are really liberated because you never have to say yes to something because you want another refrigerator or car!
|He bought that yesterday||وہ اسے کل خریدا تھا|
|I sent that yesterday||میں یہ کل بھیجتا تھا|
|We made it yesterday||ہم نے اسے کل بنایا|
More words from Urdu related to Yes
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Yes meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Yes
What are the meanings of Yes in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Yes in Urdu are اچھا - achchha, جی - jii, ہان - haan and ہوں - huun. To understand how would you translate the word Yes in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Yes or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Yes synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Yes. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Yes in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Yes in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Yes with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by yes?
Meanings of yes are اچھا - achchha, جی - jii, ہان - haan and ہوں - huun
Whats the definition of yes?
Definition of the yes are
- an affirmative
What is the synonym of yes?
Synonym of word yes are goody goody, g, goody, temperament, well, spirit, meritorious, soul, heavenly, selves
What are the idioms related to yes?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word yes.
- The sun may do its duty though your grapes are not ripe
- There could be no great ones if there were no little
- Two is company three is none
- You like me with tea i am made of flour sugar and fruit tell me what am i
- For no one is born without faults he is best who is beset by least
What are the quotes with word yes?
Here are the quotes with the word yes in them
- It's a terrible thing to be alone - yes it is - it is - but don't lower your mask until you have another mask prepared beneath - as terrible as you like - but a mask. — Katherine Mansfield
- Here's the thing that I think about life - if you manage to get into a space where you don't need that much, where the overhead of your life is not that great and you're pretty happy and relaxed without that much stuff, you are really liberated because you never have to say yes to something because you want another refrigerator or car! — Brit Marling
- Death obsesses me, yes it does. I can't really understand why it doesn't obsess everyone - I think it does really, I'm just a little more out about it. — J.K.Rowling
- When I was on a major label I felt obliged to say yes to every interview, tour and whatever else. The label is always telling you, 'This ain't going to last,' so I worked myself half to death. I learnt from that and I like to pace myself now. — Adam Ant
How to use yes in a sentence?
Here is few example on how to use yes in a sentence.
- He bought that yesterday — وہ اسے کل خریدا تھا
- I sent that yesterday — میں یہ کل بھیجتا تھا
- We made it yesterday — ہم نے اسے کل بنایا