York meanings in Urdu
York meanings in Urdu is یارک York in Urdu. More meanings of york, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word York.
- (noun) : the English royal house (a branch of the Plantagenet line) that reigned from 1461 to 1485; its emblem was a white rose
My parents were really, really cool about supporting what I wanted to do at a really young age. I think I was about 10 when I caught the bug. They would drive me down to New York if there were auditions. When I was 12, I did this show on Broadway called 'High Society,' so we moved to New York for the run of that.
More words from Urdu related to York
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word York meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of York in Urdu?
Meanings of the word York in Urdu is یارک - York. To understand how would you translate the word York in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to York or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered York synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word York. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use York in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say York in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of York with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by york?
Meaning of york is یارک - York
Whats the definition of york?
Definition of the york are
- the English royal house (a branch of the Plantagenet line) that reigned from 1461 to 1485; its emblem was a white rose
What is the synonym of york?
Synonym of word york are yark, yirk, yirks, yerks
What are the quotes with word york?
Here are the quotes with the word york in them
- To write a story about New York that only deals with people in your age and socioeconomic bracket, that feels dishonest to me. So much of New York comes from everyone bumping into each other. — Josh Radnor
- My parents were really, really cool about supporting what I wanted to do at a really young age. I think I was about 10 when I caught the bug. They would drive me down to New York if there were auditions. When I was 12, I did this show on Broadway called 'High Society,' so we moved to New York for the run of that. — Anna Kendrick
- I realized the other day that I've lived in New York longer than I've lived anywhere else. It's amazing: I am a New Yorker. It's strange I never thought I would be. — David Bowie
- At the New York Athletic Club they serve amazing food. People go there, get healthy, and then eat themselves to death - which is, I suppose, the right way to do it. — Oliver Reed