Young man meanings in Urdu
Young man Definitions
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Young man.
- (noun) : a teenager or a young adult male
More words from Urdu related to Young man
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Young man meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Young man in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Young man
|Youth and age will never agree||بوڑھے اور جوان کی سدا لڑائی|
|Youth lives on hope old age on rememberance||جوان اُمید پر اور بوڑھے گزرے ہوۓ دنوں کی یاد پر جیتے ہیں|
What are the meanings of Young man in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Young man in Urdu are جوان - jawaan and لڑکا - larka. To understand how would you translate the word Young man in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Young man or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Young man synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Young man. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Young man in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Young man in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Young man with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by young man?
Meanings of young man are جوان - jawaan and لڑکا - larka
Whats the definition of young man?
Definition of the young man are
- a teenager or a young adult male
What is the synonym of young man?
Synonym of word young man are youngger, youngly, jumared, younglings, boyo, jawans, jawan, boyaux, youth, boyau
What are the idioms with the word young man?
Here are the idioms with the word young man in them.
- It befits a young man to be modest
- Reason teaches the young man to live well and the old man to die well
- To sleep seven hours is enough for either a young man or an old one
What are the idioms related to young man?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word young man.
- The butcher looked for the knife when he had it in his mouth
- The lad when praised become still worse
- A covetous man does nothing that he should till he dies
- A man is old as he feels himself to be
- An old wrinkle never wears out
What are the quotes with word young man?
Here are the quotes with the word young man in them
- Any young man who is unmarried at the age of twenty one is a menace to the community. — Brigham Young
- Poverty is uncomfortable but nine times out of ten the best thing that can happen to a young man is to be tossed overboard and compelled to sink or swim. — James A.Garfield
- Every young man would do well to remember that all successful business stands on the foundation of morality. — Henry Ward Beecher
- The average bright young man who is drafted hates the whole business because an army always tries to eliminate the individual differences in men. — Andy Rooney