Younger meanings in Urdu
Younger meanings in Urdu is چھوٹا Younger in Urdu. More meanings of younger, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Younger.
- (adjective satellite) : used of the younger of two persons of the same name especially used to distinguish a son from his father
In order to fix Social Security, we must restructure it so that we continue to provide for our Nation's seniors that are approaching retirement age, but allow for younger taxpayers to invest a portion of their Social Security taxes in private accounts.
More words related to the meanings of Younger
More words from Urdu related to Younger
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Younger meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
گھٹا ہواسکیت کرناکم سنجوانٹھنگناکم درجے کانشیبعاملمحہسبک سرمستعملگھٹاناتنگ کرنابہت کمچھوٹے سائز کاکم وسیعصَغيربل دلیلمختصردقیقپستایک جیسامختصر نامعمر میں چھوٹاکم ترپست قامتمحدُودذرا ساپٹھاکم مایہخرد سالخاکسارمیدانگھنٹے کا ساٹھواں حصہچھچھوراکماوچھاخسیسہلکامُقابلتاً تھوڑی حدود والاتنگ نائےبالپرمغزکم عُمرباریکدرمیانیشاملبوناخرداندک ...
Idioms with the word Younger in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Younger
|A journey of a thousand miles begins with one step||بڑے بڑے کاموں کا آغاز بھی بہت چھوٹا ہوتا ہے|
|A little field may grow good corn||بعض اوقات چھوٹا آدمی بھی بڑا کام کر جاتا ہے|
|A little stream will quench a great thirst||وقت پر چھوٹا آدمی بھی بڑا کام کر جاتا ہے|
|A river you contend with the sea||چھوٹا منہ بڑی بات|
|Small wit great boast||چھوٹا منہ بڑی بات|
|A river you contend with the sea||چھوٹا منہ بڑی بات|
|A small shop may have a good trade||نام بڑا درشن چھوٹا|
|All are fellows at football||کھیل میں کون بڑا کون چھوٹا|
|At a round table there's no dispute of place||گول میز پر کون بڑا کون چھوٹا|
|French water college||چھوٹا کالج|
|Fresh water college||چھوٹا کالج|
|High buildings have a low foundation||بڑی بڑی چیزوں کا آغاز چھوٹا سا ہوتا ہے|
|Humpty dumpty||چھوٹا اور موٹا|
|Jack sprat||چھوٹا آدمی|
|Teeny weeny||بہت چھوٹا|
|The mother of mischief is less than a gnat||بُرائی کا آغاز رائی سے بھی چھوٹا ہوتا ہے|
|The younger brother hath the more wit||جتنا چھوٹا اتنا ہی سمجھدار|
|To beat the dog before the lion||بڑے خطرے کا سامنا کرنے سے پہلے چھوٹا خطرہ دور کرو|
What are the meanings of Younger in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Younger in Urdu is چھوٹا - chhota. To understand how would you translate the word Younger in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Younger or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Younger synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Younger. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Younger in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Younger in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Younger with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by younger?
Meaning of younger is چھوٹا - chhota
Whats the definition of younger?
Definition of the younger are
- used of the younger of two persons of the same name especially used to distinguish a son from his father
What is the synonym of younger?
Synonym of word younger are minor, smalley, udderful, pimping, chordee, scintillous, teeny, minified, low, scrimped
What are the idioms with the word younger?
Here are the idioms with the word younger in them.
- Take courage younger than thou have been hanged
- The younger brother hath the more wit
What are the idioms related to younger?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word younger.
- A journey of a thousand miles begins with one step
- A little field may grow good corn
- A little stream will quench a great thirst
- A river you contend with the sea
- Small wit great boast
What are the quotes with word younger?
Here are the quotes with the word younger in them
- I suppose when they reach a certain age some men are afraid to grow up. It seems the older the men get, the younger their new wives get. — Elizabeth Taylor
- My view is that at a younger age your optimism is more and you have more imagination etc. You have less bias. — Abdul Kalam
- In order to fix Social Security, we must restructure it so that we continue to provide for our Nation's seniors that are approaching retirement age, but allow for younger taxpayers to invest a portion of their Social Security taxes in private accounts. — Herman Cain
- Age gives you a great sense of proportion. You can be very hard on yourself when you're younger but now I just think 'well everybody's absolutely mad and I'm doing quite well'. — Steven Morrissey