Zealot meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Zealot.
- (noun) : a member of an ancient Jewish sect in Judea in the first century who fought to the death against the Romans and who killed or persecuted Jews who collaborated with the Romans
- (noun) : a fervent and even militant proponent of something
More words related to the meanings of Zealot
More words from Urdu related to Zealot
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Zealot meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
آترشر باربا ہمتچوکسمبصرٹوکن ادائيگیدل شادپُرولولہغصیلاآتشیلگن والاآتِش ناکہمتیدکھاؤتازہدرپےجذبہ شوق سے سرشارپرشوقسیکناجذبے والابے قرارجلد بازمشغولمتوجہپرخلوصچنچلمتعصبصادقپُر خُلُوصپرجوش پجاریتتااَنگارہ ساتصوراتیشیخی بازچونچالتحملخطرناکمجذوبسینکناپرن جوششوقِينجذبات سے بھراحارپرزورمحنت کشدھیان دینے والابیقرارمزاج میں جوشیلامجنوندل سوز ...
What are the meanings of Zealot in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Zealot in Urdu are جوشیلا - joshiila, سرگرم - sar garm, مجنونہ جوش والا - majnuunah josh waala, پرن جوش - purn josh and کٹر پیر - kattar paeru. To understand how would you translate the word Zealot in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Zealot or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Zealot synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Zealot. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Zealot in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Zealot in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Zealot with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by zealot?
Meanings of zealot are جوشیلا - joshiila, سرگرم - sar garm, مجنونہ جوش والا - majnuunah josh waala, پرن جوش - purn josh and کٹر پیر - kattar paeru
Whats the definition of zealot?
Definition of the zealot are
- a member of an ancient Jewish sect in Judea in the first century who fought to the death against the Romans and who killed or persecuted Jews who collaborated with the Romans
- a fervent and even militant proponent of something
What is the synonym of zealot?
Synonym of word zealot are eager, spunkey, agog, activistic, romantical, vehement, riotous, strenuous, passionate, lively
What are the quotes with word zealot?
Here is the quote with the word zealot in them
- I am for gay marriage. Or same-sex marriage. I don't want to say it the wrong way. I think people are sensitive to it. I have been painted as being this right-wing zealot on choice. Nothing could be further from the truth. — Harold Ford