Famous Quotes About anger
For me music is a vehicle to bring our pain to the surface, getting it back to that humble and tender spot where, with luck, it can lose its anger and become compassion again.
In plain terms, a child is a complicated creature who can drive you crazy. There's a cruelty to childhood, there's an anger.
When we can lay down our fear and anger and choose responses other than aggression, we create the conditions for bringing out the best in us humans.
At the time, 1980, people regarded actresses involved with production with a certain amount of fear, resentment and anger.
The great thing about celebrity culture is that they can't seem to stop themselves from displaying their ridiculous behaviour. I feel it's my job as a serious investigative journalist to witness all kinds of behaviour and then report back to the audience through the prism of my own anger and bitterness.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What are the most famous Anger Quotes?
Here are some of the most famous Anger quotes by top authers around the globe;
- In plain terms, a child is a complicated creature who can drive you crazy. There's a cruelty to childhood, there's an anger.
- Anger is an expensive luxury in which only men of certain income can indulge.
- I'm not a screamer. I'm confrontational, but I don't think that translates into anger.
- All through life I've harbored anger rather than expressed it at the moment.
- My passion and energy get mistaken for anger.
Find Quotes on Anger topic?
You can click Here Quotes on Anger.